Suicide hotline p 1/2 ; Fluff

Keith jumped as cops burst into the room and took Lance's body. They lifted him onto a ambulance and rushed him to the hospital. Keith impatiently tapped his foot as he waited for the doctors to leave the room.

The doctors left the room 3 hours later. They nodded and allowed Keith to enter the room. Lance was hooked up to a bunch of scary monitors and machines. His heartbeat was low but still there. Keith sat in a chair beside the bed and held Lance's hand, grimacing at how white lines littered his wrists.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice sooner. I'm a pretty crappy boyfriend, huh?" Keith laughed to himself. Keith thought of all the times Lance had been a little off

—————————————————

Three months ago

Lance had been really quiet. Too quiet for Keith's liking.

"Hey, you ok?"

Lance would just smile and pretend it's ok.

2 weeks.

Keith noticed Lance never taking his jacket off, even though he complained about the heat.

————————————————————

Keith was brought back to reality with Lance's coughing.

"LANCE!!!!" Keith cried and wrapped his arms around Lance's neck, burying his face in the Cuban's brown locks.

"K-Keith?" His voice was raspy but Keith still believed it sounded like music. "What happened? What are you doing here? Where am I-"

Keith silenced Lance by placing his lips on the others. Lance closed his eyes and kissed back, wrapping his fingers through Keith's signature mullet. A single (man) tear fell down Keith's face. Keith let go of the kiss and placed his forehead on Lance's.

"I almost lost you. Please. Don't ever cut again. I'm always here. I will protect you from everything with my scary boyfriend skills." Keith laughed.

Lance smiled and nodded "I will."

And he meant it.