Tremors; Klangst

HIGHSCHOOL AU

SCARED OF WATER!KEITH

Lance frantically ran down the hallway, his crush, Keith mother-fucking Kogane, was currently being thrown into a pool. Which he hated. Lance burst through the doors of the gym and ran into the pool room. The school bullies were laughing, while Keith's muffled screaming echoed through the hallways. Lance's face turned into one of shock. 

The bullies threw Keith in. Keith gasped as he fell into the water, inhaling a bunch of water. Keith's entire body froze, his limbs shaking a bit. Visions crossed his mind. His dad drowning in the ocean trying to save his mom. He screamed at the recurring memory, losing feeling in his whole body. He looked up and he realized hecould see Lance punching the bullies and shouting at them. Lance looked into the water and jumped in. Keith felt his eyes close. The last thing he saw was Lance's worried face.

"KEITH!!!" Lance called out, running over to the bullies and punching them right in the gut. For a thin guy he was surprisingly strong. He saw Keith become immobile with fear. Lance jumped in after him, watching his eyes close from lack of oxygen. His beautiful pink lips now turning a horrifying shade of indigo. Lance stopped his inner monologue and grabbed Keith, pulling him to the surface. He laid Keith out on the cool slabs, listening to his chest. He couldn't hear anything for a second. Lance realized that he had to administer CPR, he silently swallowed his fear and bent down and placing his lips on Keith's, blowing air into his lungs. 

Lance took a Red Cross CPR & AED class just in case this ever happened, luckily he did too. Lance did chest compressions for a few minutes, trying to wake Keith up. Keith's eyes sprung open and he turned on his side, throwing up chlorine water. He groaned and began to shake with fear. He was so cold, the cool water nipping his skin, making his hair stand up. Lance rolled Keith back over, freaking out at Keith freaking out. Keith covered his face and began to sob, shaking violently. 

"Shit." Lance mumbled, taking out his phone and dialing "Space Dad"'s number. 

"Lance? I was just about to call you. Have you seen-"

"YOU HAVE TO HELP ME KEITH WAS THROWN INTO THE POOL AND NOW HES SHAKING. I DIDNT HEAR A BREATH AT FIRST BUT THEN I DID CPR AND THEN HE RECOVERED BUT THEN HE STARTED TO SCREAM AND SHAKE." Lance cried, his fear finally escaping through his voice. 

There was silence on the other end. "S-Shiro?" Lance whispered, running his hand through Keith's hair, trying to calm him down. 

Shiro burst through the pool doors, his hair disheveled. He had run from his classroom to here. Shiro sadly looked down at Keith sobbing. Shiro placed his prosthetic hand on Lance's shoulder, looking him in the eye. "Thank you for helping him." Lance nodded quickly, getting out of the way. 

Shiro best down and picked up his little, sopping wet, brother. He didn't care about the water getting on his work clothes, he just cared for Keith's well being. "It's time to go home, Lance." Shiro said, walking out of the pool room. 

~time skip!!!~

Keith woke up to Shiro sitting in his bed. "Shiro? What happened?" Keith whispered.

"You were thrown into the pool. Lance saved you and administered CPR then called me." He explained, walking to the door. "LANCE HE'S AWAKE!!!!" 

'Lance saved me?' Keith thought, heat crawling up his neck and to his cheeks. Lance runs into the room, his eyes were red and puffy. It looked like he was crying. "Lance?" Keith said, standing up and walking to Lance. Shiro blew out a breath of air and left to go to the kitchen. "Th-thank you for saving-" Keith stuttered, being interrupted but Lance kissing him. Keith's eyes widened for about 2 seconds then closing. Lance kicked the door closed and wrapped his arms around Keith's hips. 

"You're welcome for saving you mullet." Lance smiled into the kiss. Keith smiled and nuzzled into Lance's shoulder, swaying side to side softly. 

Little did they know that Pidge was taking pictures from outside the window >:3