Hormones; smut~

Dylan- Please don't make fun of me :< 

Keith and Lance were messing around at the mall, Lance running into every store he liked and freaking out over everything. Keith rolled his eyes. 

"You're like an excited puppy over everything." Keith said, sipping his black coffee.

"THATS BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS AWESOME IN THIS PLACE!!!!" Lance was running around th converse store. Keith looked longingly at Hot Topic. 

"sides. At least my emotions don't go everywhere like......" Lance glanced over to Keith and saw his death glare. 

"Say it. I dare you." Keith growled. 

Lance smirked "like a teenage girls." 

Keith growled and grabbed Lance's hand, dragging him out of the store. 

"K-Keith?!" Lance gasped. 

Keith shoved Lance into the passengers seat and drove off into an abandoned place in the nearest park reserve. Lance was freaking out. He REALLY shouldn'tve finished. Keith reached over and unbuckled Lance, shoving him into the backseat. 

"Oh~ we're doing this now are we, Keithy~" Lance smiled. Keith growled and bit his lip, hard.

Lance cried out in pain, licking his lip. Keith pinned lance's hands above his head and began to grind on Lance's growing erection. 

"F-fuck, keithy" Lance gasped, biting his wounded lip. Keith leaned down and kissed Lance softly, moving his hands to lance's hair. Lance moaned and Keith slipped his tongue into the other's mouth. Lance sucked on Keith's tongue, moving his hands around Keith's waist. 

Keith moved his lips to Lance's neck and bit down. Lance cried out, squeezing Keith's ass roughly. Keith moaned loudly right in lance's ear and Lance's "problem" grew. 

"K-Keith. I'm sorry for calling you a girl. Please just take me already" Lance blushed, rubbing his member through his jeans. Lance moaned loudly. Keith began to take all their clothes off. He got down to Lance's boxers and smirked, taking the hem of cloth between his teeth and pulling the boxers down fully. 

Lance gasped at the cool air hitting his dick. He groaned and bit his knuckle. Keith smirked and began to tease Lance, running his gloved hand up and down the shaft. Lance let out a loud moan and looked at Keith with desperation. Keith smiled and took some lube from the glove compartment, he placed some on his fingers and lathered Lance up. 

Keith slowly lowered himself onto Lance, moaning loudly. Lance groaned and began to rock his hips upward, begging for Keith to move. Keith understood and began to bounce. The car was getting heated with their warm breaths. The car was softly rocking in the grass and the two in the car smiled between their bliss and pleasure. 

"NGH!!!, L-Lance I'm gonna.....I'm about to...." Keith struggled to say, reaching his climax. 

"Me too, mullet." Lance whispered, releasing inside Keith. Keith groaned and got off of Lance, falling beside him. They painted, fogging up the windows more. 

"I love you, Keith."

"I love you too, Lance." 

De end......

That was my first time writing a smut in a while.........is it good?