Truth or Dare; Langst

"Lance." Pidge smiled. " I dare you to stay in a closet with the person you hate most for an hour!!!" Everyone snickered, except Keith. Keith, and everyone else, thought that Lance was going to pick Keith or someone. The room was dead silent as Lance thought. He suddenly stood up and walked off. 

"Lance?" Keith asked, confused. Lance just smiled, tears forming in his eyes and walked into the closet. 

Staying with the person he hated most. 

It was around 10 minuets when the voices came to haunt Lance. Taunting him with awful things. He listened outside the door and heard small chatter. 

They're talking about you. They're saying how weird you are. You should've just picked Keith and pretended. Like you always do. 

Lance let out a small gasp and closed his eyes, singing to himself, trying to block out the noise in his head. 

40 minutes left

Lance crammed his hands over his ears, trying to not scream 

JUST DIE ALREADY

NO ONE WOULD CARE

KEITH DOESNT LIKE YOU BACK

PIDGE MAKES FUN OF YOUR STUPIDITY 

HUNK THINKS YOURE ANNOYING

SHIRO THINKS YOU ARENT HELPFUL 

HE DOESNT THINK OF YOU AT ALL

KEITH ENJOYS BEATING YOU 

10 minutes left

Lance began to mumble, rocking in the dark. The voices kept getting louder. 

DIE

CUT

THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING IN HERE TO KILL YOURSELF WITH 

That's when Lance lost it. He clammed his hands over his ears, curled into the fetal position, and screamed. 

"MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!!!!" He cried out. Keith came rushing in, holding his ears at how loud Lance was screaming. 

"Lance, calm down. It's okay."

"The voices......they won't stop. MAKE THEM STOP KEITH PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP!!!!" Lance sobbed, clutching onto Keith. 

Keith awkwardly hugged Lance and held onto him like a baby. The sobs that came out of the boy's mouth were dreadful. Keith  ouldnt help but tear up. The rest of the gang came by the doorway and Keith just shook his head. 

"What are the voices saying Lance?" 

"That I should die. That you hate me. That I'm just a seventh wheel to our friendship group." Lance cried. 

"Who told you that you were these things?"

.

..

...

"Myself." Lance whispered. Keith sat there shocked at the Cuban boy in his lap. 

"I just want to feel loved." Lance cried. "WHY CAN'T I BE LOVED?!?! YOU ALL HATE ME!!!!" 

Keith hugged the boy harder, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Lance's cries softened. Keith let out a relieved breath and cradled the sleeping boy in his arms. He picked Lance up and walked out of the closet. 

"Guys?"

"Yeah, Keith?" Shiro asked.

"I'm gonna take Lance home."

The group nodded and ended the truth or dare game. Keith grabbed Lance's things and drove back home. Lance hummed in his sleep, making Keith smile. 

'This goof.' Keith smiled, before he realized what Lance admitted to him. Keith parked at Lance's apartment and laid him down. Keith took a look at Lance's covered arms and took a deep breath, sliding the sleeves off. It wasn't the worst Keith had seen to be honest, but it definetly wasn't good. Keith sighed and left the room to make some snacks for when Lance woke up. 

About two hours later Keith heard a small "Keith? What are you doing here?"

Part 2 will be on her way soon. :)