Soul Bonded; Little bit of Klangst mostly Langst tho

Keith + Lance 2

Shiro: alright team. We found a trading port of Lotor's over in this part of the galaxy. We're going to attack it. It supposedly has Lotor's current position.

Shiro: Keith, Lance you guys are going to go in and attack the fleets. Hunk will knock out the ion canon while Pidge and I sneak in and turn off all the security and cut off connections to Lotor

Shiro: you got this, Keith?

Yeah yeah. Seems easy enough. *tightens his grip on the controls*

Shiro: alright move out team!!!

Come on lance *stats heading towards their location*

Starts*

Okay, mullet!!! *flies forward to Keith*

Wait so what are we doing again *really knows what's going on. Just likes to hear Keith's voice*

*sighs* we have to attack the fleets lance.

Which ones? There's like a thousand-

All of them lance!

Shiro: Just follow behind Keith and stay out of trouble, Lance

*quiets down* sorry.

*Starts up weapon and begins attack every ship he sees, running on embarrassment and guilt*

*flies around recklessly, attack and demolishing every ship in sight*

Lance you're gonna get hurt!! *also attacking but mostly the ships lance can't see coming (that are going to attack him)*

*he doesn't respond. All you hear is* stupid. Stupid. Be better. Be better. I HAVE TO BE BETTER *attacks the big ship, shooting it with lasers and freezing important parts*

*Lance activates his jaw blade and cuts through the entire ship*

*sees a cannon readying to fire from a ship behind you and knocks you out of the way, barely dodging the blast himself* lance!

Shiro: lance calm down. You're shaking the entire ship.

*screams, tumbling around*

*bumps his head on Blue's dashboard* ahhhhhhh

Lance?! *you can hear he's freaking out*

*a ship stops above blue, shooting Red and knocking her back*

Keith? *whispers*

Shiro: Keith what's going on?!

*falls out of the chair, hitting his shoulder, popping it out of his shoulder and maybe fracturing it, yelping out in pain* I need back up now! They're trying to take lance!!

*Axca drops in and shoots Lance with a stun gun. He groans and falls limp, closing his eyes*

Shiro: we're coming to get you Keith

No! Get to lance first! *tries to get up but cries out in pain*

*shiro grabs you and brings you back to tHe castle* Shiro: we cant get him without risking more lions and paladins.

*Axca grabs Lance and bring him aboard the ship*

Shiro: see? The ship is gone. He's probably just passed out. Hunk, get Lance.

Hunk: okay, Shiro.....*hesitant. Grabs blue and they all fly back to the castle*

what the hell is wrong with you?! He's our teammate!! We cant just leave him *anger is rising in his chest* he's not in there. And I know I'm right. *tearing up* I saw someone go in there before I was thrown off the seat..