Chapter 1

Your P.O.V

Henry and I had gotten a letter from Joey. We decided it had been awhile since we had been to the workshop so we decided- why not? Lets go! We pulled up to the workshop, time had really done a number on it. We walked in but the door slammed shut behind us. We walked around and we eventually found the ink machine.

"Its still here?" I asked

"Yeah, why don't we start it up again." Replied Henry 

We walk around trying to figure out how to turn it on.As we walked around we found a room where Boris was tied to a table with his insides torn out.

"Oh my god." I whispered

"Joey what were you doing?" Henry muttered

We eventually left the room and found the lever. But we tried to move it and it wouldn't budge. But we noticed six pedestals. As we walked back a Bendy cutout was in the middle of the hallway.

"I'm pretty sure that wasn't there before."

"I agree but who placed it there?" Responded Henry

After that we looked around the hallways and found a cassette player. As we played the person said the six objects were for the 'gods'. 

"So we need six items." Henry responded 

"No, we need 8." I reply sarcastically 

"Just shut up."

I laugh at Henry's come back. We walked back to the pedestal room and noticed pictures of a book,wrench,doll,music, a ink cartridge, and a cog. We began to roam the hallways and I found the doll, the cog, and the music. Henry found the book, the ink cartridge, and the wrench. As we walk back to the pedestal room I notice the Bendy cutout was gone.

"Hey Henry?"

"Yeah?"

"Where did the Bendy cutout go?"

"I-I don't know. Let's just ignore it for now."

When we got there we still couldn't pull the lever. So we walked towards the projection room, but then a Bendy pop out popped up around the corner, and then went back behind the wall.  

"You know, I have a feeling about that corner over there." Replied Henry 

"And yet we still have to go over there." I respond

We walked around the corner cautiously only to find the pop out leaning against the wall. We walked in the projection room. Suddenly the projector starts by itself and a cartoon Bendy shows up on the screen. Henry went around the projector and pressed the flow button for the ink. Then we heard a loud clanking sound as we walk back to the pedestal room.

"What was that nya~" I reply scared

Whenever I get scared the neko part of me comes out. Other then my ears and tail which are out all the time.

Henry gulped, "I don't know."

We finally reached the room and the sign was flashing 'ready'.

"Ladies first." Replied Henry

"Gee thanks." I respond

I walk towards the lever and pull it down. As I turn around I notice most of the hallway lights had been cut off.

"Uh Henry?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you cut off the hallway lights?"

"No."

We crept through the hallways silently. Then we noticed the doorway to the ink machine was blocked with planks of wood. Henry crept closer to the door. Suddenly an ink version of Bendy tried to grab him. Half of his face was gone which terrified me.

"RUN!" Henry yelled.

We ran towards the exit. As we ran the hallways started to fill with ink. We spotted the exit door and ran towards it. Before we could reach it the floor below us gave out and sent us crashing down a chute to the floor below us. I noticed I landed on something soft. I looked down and I noticed I had landed on Henry.

"HENRY! Oh my gosh are you alright?"

"Y-yeah but are you alright Y/N?"

"Yeah"

I quickly hop off and helped Henry up off the floor. We looked around and noticed writing on the wall.

"The creator lied to us? What does that mean?" I asked not expecting an answer

Henry found an axe on the wall and picked it up. He walked to the doorway and chopped down the planks of wood blocking the doorway. He kept chopping down planks until we turned the corner. Our eyes went wide when we noticed a pentagram on the floor.

"What the?"

As we walked towards the room my head started throbbing. My field of vision started to get blurry and not long after I fell to the ground and passed out.