Chapter 12

It's only been a few days since I had that..incident..with Alice. She keeps calling me wifey or wife even though we aren't even married. I don't know why she keeps calling me that, maybe it makes her feel better? I don't know. Right now I was sitting beside her throne coming up with a plan to avenge Henry. I've come up with a plan, but Alice may see it coming. I guess I can share it with you all since, you know, your the readers. Okay. Step 1: Try and turn her minions against her. Step 2:Cut off the ink machine. Step 3:Kill Alice. Now I know what you're thinking, Great plan fearless leader! It's only three steps! But trust me, I got this. Suddenly Alice got up from her throne,

"Y/N honey, I'm going to walk around, so stay here okay?"

I just nodded. I could hear Alice's fading footsteps. Once I was sure she was gone I quickly stood up and walked out of the room. I walked around until I saw at least 40 of her ink minions. I cleared my throat and they all looked at me.

"Now before you take me to Alice, I have a deal to make with you" I said walking up to them

I bent down to their level, so they could hear me.

"Help me over throw Alice. I know you all don't like her, so why don't you help me?" I whispered

They shook their head no in fear.

"I know you're all afraid of her, but I promise you I'll protect you."

They all looked at each other. One of them gave me a 'hold on' gesture. They all seem to talk to each other before looking back at me and nodding.

"So you'll join me?"

They nodded their head yes. I smiled in joy as they followed me towards the ink machine. Although as I was walking I failed to notice an ink minion spying on me.

Alice POV

I was walking the halls of my kingdom when one of the ink minions ran up to me. I noticed it was the one I put in charge of spying on Y/N.

"What is it?" I asked

"Your majesty, Y/N seems to be leading some kind of revolt against you."

My eyes widened, she would never do that would she?

"What did she do?" I asked calmly

"She turned at least 40 of your minions against you. And they seem to be heading upstairs."

My left eye twitched in anger. I slammed my fist onto a crate next to me completely smashing it into little pieces. The minion jumped surprised and scared at my sudden out burst. I turned around and spoke,

"Gather the rest of my minions, we will crush this little...rebellion."

Your POV

I quickly climbed the stairs with my little army behind me. We reached the first floor in no time, and we headed towards the ink machine. We were almost there when we heard a crash coming from the staircase.

"Quickly their coming!" I whispered and lead them to the ink machine

I walked up to the ink machine before grabbing the lever. I looked at my little army,

"You all wouldn't mind if I cut this off would you?" I asked

They all shook their heads no sadly, knowing what would happen when I cut this off. I grabbed the lever and shut the machine off. The whole room went quiet once that was done. Surprisingly my little army was still here, but I know that they could not regenerate due to their ink supply being shut off. We then heard clapping behind us. I turned around and their was Alice with the rest of her minions.

"Good job, you officially pissed me off." Alice said glaring at me

I made my way through my army and stood in front of them. I noticed Alice had only 30 of her minions left, she must've been making more.

"Its the end for you Alice." I glared as I pulled out a knife that I got form Henry's body

"No its the end of your rebellion, and the start of your submission." Alice responded while pulling her knife out

My army started to summon weapons from their ink as they prepared for a battle. Alice's minions did the same. Alice and I had a stare off before charging at each other. Our knives collided with each other as our army's collided with each other. I punched Alice in the ribs while she was concentrated on my knife. She hissed in pain as I pushed her away from me. While she was recovering from that hit I charged at her, knife in hand. She quickly recovered though and blocked my attack just in time. Then she suddenly punched me right in the nose. I hissed in pain as I was sent backwards from the hit. I looked at Alice with pure hate in my eyes as I felt blood dripping down from my nose.

The sounds of fighting filled the room. I looked around and noticed my army was winning and I smiled. Alice noticed my smile and gritted her teeth. Suddenly she smirked and pulled something out of her dress. My eyes widened ad I realized it was a tommy gun. Alice then began to shoot at my army. I soon snapped out of my shock after seeing my allies dropping one by one. I charged at Alice and tackled her. The tommy went skidding off in a direction. While Alice was still shocked from the hit I punched her in the face. I repeated that motion again and again until a fist collided with my gut. The hit sent me flying off of Alice and into a wall. My head collided with the wall first, so my vision became dazed. Although I could see Alice's figure walking towards me. I clenched my knife as she got closer and closer. She then bent down and grabbed my chin. She lifted my head up, and then she punched me sending my head reeling to the left. She did that motion over and over. I grit my teeth in anger and pain.

I suddenly swung my knife and stabbed her in her upper left leg. She screamed in pain as I let go of the knife. The last thing I saw was Alice ripping the knife out of her leg before everything went black.