Chapter 6

Your P.O.V

"B-Bendy?"

The Ink Demon slowly turned his head towards me. He walked toward me in a limping manner. As he walked towards me I got a better look at his figure. His hands were like claws, and half of his head was missing, only leaving his smile.

"Y.....Y/N?"

I gave him a weak smile in return. He looked me up and down stopping at my left hand.

"What did that demented Angel do to you?!"

"Heh nothing permanent...I think." I replied

He motioned to one of the butcher gang. The ink creation move towards me and undid the straps. I looked up at Bendy with sad eyes.

"I'm afraid your too late to save Boris."

He tilted his head in confusion. I pointed behind him and he turned around. His eyes soon landed on the dead body of Boris. He walked towards Boris' body. With a shaky hand he took Boris' hand in his. I heard him whisper,

"I'm sorry."

Suddenly he dropped Boris' hand.

"I swear to you and Boris Y/N. I'll kill her for hurting you and killing Boris. She has been alive for long enough."

Bendy turned towards me.

"Y/N I want you to run. And don't look back. Find Henry and leave. Live your life. It's what Boris would have wanted."

Bendy whispered the last part. I nodded my head and walked towards him. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I smiled.

"Be careful, and good luck. I hope you kill that psychotic excuse for an Angel."

I walked away from him and ran through the right door. I ran and ran.

Bendy P.O.V

I watched as Y/N ran away from me. I clenched my fist in anger. That sorry excuse for an Angel will die. I heard fighting going on in the room ahead of me. It seems that my ink minions have found Alice. I quickly walked towards the sound with the butcher gang behind me. We are going to end this once and for all.

As we walked into the room, one of the butcher gang members were met with a knife to the face. He fell to the ground dead. I looked at the source and found Alice standing there with bodies all around her.

"Finally we can end this once and for all Bendy." Alice smiled

"Yes with you dead, and Y/N far away from you." I spat

As soon as the sentence left my mouth Alice's face changed into a look of anger.

"YOU DARE TOUCH MY Y/N!? YOU SET HER FREE?! YOU WILL DIE HERE INK DEMON!!!"

She lunged at me and the fight began.

Your P.O.V

I had run for as long as I could before my legs gave out. I fell flat on my face. I shakily got up and sat down against a wall. I took deep breathes trying to regain air so I could get up and run again. A few seconds later my ears picked up on footsteps-and they were coming toward me. My eyes widen in fear thinking it was Alice. But there's no way she could win against Bendy!

I looked around for any thing to defend myself but found nothing. I just sat there waiting for death to come. The footsteps got louder and louder until I heard a voice.

"Y/N?"

I looked up and saw Henry standing there with a shocked expression. I jumped up and hugged him. I cried in his shoulder as he hugged me back.

"Y/N were is Boris?"

I looked at him with tearful eyes.

"I'm sorry Alice killed him."

His eyes widen in fear and anger. But soon went back to normal as he looked at me. We separate and he took my hand in his.

"How did you get out?" He questioned

"Bendy."

His eyes widen in surprise.

"Come on." He said as he tugged on my hand.  "I found some stairs that lead to the exit."

I smiled knowing I was going to be free and far away from Alice as I could get.

Meanwhile.....

Alice Angel P.O.V

I can't believe it! The ink demon is laying in front of me defeated! I smiled as I walk towards him.

"You know Bendy? Your insides are the final step in making me perfect and whole again."

I bent down to were my knife was right at his chest.

"Any last words?" I asked

He chuckled before speaking,

"Your a demented, sick excuse for an Angel."

"Is that all?" I asked

"No, there is no way in heaven and hell that Y/N will ever love you."

My eye right eye twitched in anger. I stabbed his chest and sliced him open all the way down until the torso. As I devored his insides I felt myself changing. Once the change was complete I let out a psychotic laugh.

"I'M COMING FOR YOU!! I'LL KILL THAT SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN HENRY AND THEN I'M GOING TO PUNISH YOU!!!"

Meanwhile with you....

As Henry and I climbed the stairs we heard someone scream,

"I'M COMING FOR YOU Y/N!! I'LL KILL THAT SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN HENRY AND THEN I'M GOING TO PUNISH YOU!!!"

My eyes widened. She couldn't of have killed Bendy! Right?

Henry and I began to run up the stairs to the top. As we got to the top Henry slammed the door open. We ran towards the exit.

Then suddenly Alice appeared right in front of the exit door.

"You really didn't expect it to be that easy did you?"