Chapter 1~The Find

3rd Person POV

Rosalie Hale and her husband Emmett Cullen were out werifesteria when she heard something. A heartbeat. She knew it wasn't hers - she didn't have one, neither did her husband. So where was the heartbeat coming from? Looking over at Emmett, Rosalie asked him - "Did you hear that?" - Before running off towards the calm steady beating.

Following after her Emmett arrived at a small clearing to find his wife looking over a daisy coloured bundle in a mahogany basket.

"Rose- whoa." The bulky yet graceful man cut himself off, seeing the inhabitant of the little blanket - a baby. "Is that?"

"A baby," Rosalie answered him, picking the wrapped baby up out of the basket.
"Hi." She then addressed the barely awake baby. She moved a piece of blanket from the infant's face and cooed.
"Oh, you are beautiful. Hi."

"What are those?" Emmett pointed to three envelopes that were in the bottom of the basket. Two with 'My Baby' in cursive on the front, and one with 'Finder' in cursive on the front.

"Do you think we're the finder?"

"Could be. We're the ones that found her. Technically that makes us finders."

Rosalie bent down and picked up the envelope with Finder on it and handed it to Emmett. He opened it and took out a piece of parchment with what seemed like expensive ink on it in a Hogwarts style. They read out the letter together and came to the conclusion that they were in-fact the finders.

~

"Rosalie, Emmett? Why am I hearing a heartbeat?" Carlisle asked from his office.

"I think it's time for a family meeting."

~

"We can't keep it!" Edward argued.

"Why don't we put it to a vote, okay? That way we can reach a peaceful decision on whether we're keeping her or not." Esme suggested.

"Fine, all those in favour of not risking everything for some baby Rose found." Edward muttered and raised his hand. Jasper's hand slowly followed.
"I don't want to lose control and kill an innocent little girl."

"Either way, it's two against five. We're keeping her." Rosalie decided. She gathered up the un-named child and flashed up the stairs.

~

"That's a beautiful name." Alice said randomly.

"You think? I'm unsure about the length." Her adoptive sister replied.

"Don't be, in the middle ages the length of your name showed what social class you were in. The longer your name, the richer you were." (AN: I have no idea if that's true)

"What's the name?" Esme inquired.

"Hope Isla Brinn Louis." (AN: eye-la & loo-ee)

"It's beautiful. Last name?"

"I'm not sure yet." The blonde beauty confessed.

"Why not all of them." Her husband suggested.

"All? Isn't that a bit much." Rosalie countered.

"I dunno, Hope Isla Brinn Louis McCarty Hale Cullen. I kinda like it."

"It's settled then. She's the newest member of the Olympic Coven."

She's Rosalie's Daughter.