Chapter 11~Renesmee

2 Weeks later

This morning Ali got a vision, or had a lack of. Apparently Bella somehow got pregnant, so she and Eddie are coming home early from their honeymoon.

These past two weeks I've been hanging out with Seth. My mom wasn't happy, but once Seth explained the imprint, almost got attacked by mom, and we learned that you physically can't be away from your imprint for too long, she accepted the fact that Seth is my soulmate. I also learned that I love sage. And that if I wrap the plant and keep it burning with a spell, supernaturals can't eves drop on me. A couple days ago I figured out how to transfer the spell and effect onto my silver chain, so no one (Eddie) can read my mind.

~

When they finally arrived home Mom and I were the only ones truly supporting Bell's decision to keep it. Mom, because she's incredibly maternal, and me, because I'm just like that baby. Everyone knows that vampires can't procreate, yet here I am, and here Bella is. Pregnant, and keeping the baby. I just can't get the thought of; 'What if my family didn't want me? What if my mom got an abortion?', out of my head.

~skipping to breaking dawn part 2~

Bella's heart has finally stopped its painful beating

Bella's heart has finally stopped its painful beating. Everybody but Uncle Eddie are waiting in the living room waiting for Bell to wake up and hunt before seeing Renesmee. Despite being two days old, she looked to be almost six months. Papa and everyone are concerned, as I grew at a normal rate. We're all hoping her aging will slow down or stop, before we lose her.

Jake went out and tested Bells on her control. She must have passed his "test" because soon after we were parting and Bree passed Nessie to Bell. Unfortunately Jacob got all protective and Bella figured out he had imprinted. She through him outside and started yelling at him. She ended up pushing him into a tree, but he was okay. (AN: Seth was beside Isla so Bella pushed Jacob instead of him)

~

Seth and I were cuddled up on one of the couches when I heard my family outside. Ali danced in, and over to Bella.

"Happy birthday!"

"I stopped aging three days ago." Bella replied confused.

"Well we're celebrating anyway! So suck it up." Ali demanded in her 'I'm a pixie, you can't say no to me' voice. She handed Bells a key and led her and Eddie into the woods.

Seth and I moved from the couch into my new room.

 I had moved into the now renovated top floor, leaving my old room for Bree

I had moved into the now renovated top floor, leaving my old room for Bree. I was struggling with the zipper to my dress, in my walk-in closet,

 I was struggling with the zipper to my dress, in my walk-in closet,

when Seth appeared at the door.

"Are you gonna just stand there, or are you gonna help me?" I asked him. He walked over and helped me.

"I love you." He kissed my cheek. I leaned into him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He went back to my room and I slipped out of my dress and got into some pajamas.

 He went back to my room and I slipped out of my dress and got into some pajamas

I went back out to my room and pulled my laptop onto my bed. We started Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone (AN: I went to type Philosophers Stone but then I realized this story takes place in America.). I fell asleep at about the time of when Hagrid got the dragon.

AN: Hellooooo! What is this chapter? I am so confused yet I'm the one who wrote it. Disclaimer: Isla is still going to school. I'm just not writing about that. She is also still friends with Sarah and Rowan, but they can't hang out because of all the supernatural drama going on. I think that's everything!

Okay, ilya,

Mae