Chapter 16~Merry little Christmas

Digital Daggers - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Warning: PDA, Lil'bit of fluff

Charlie and Sue had invited me to come with Seth, Bell, Eddie, Ness, Jake, and Leah for exchanging Christmas gifts. I agreed and went with Bell, Ness, and Eddie after Mom, Dad, and I opened presents.

Sue and Charlie were trying to clean up the kitchen, key word trying. Seth, Leah and I wouldn't stop eating. "All right! Present time! Let's go! Seth, Leah, Isla, stop eating. Jake, you start. Get it going." Charlie cheered, reminding me of Dad. I bet if my Dad were human he would be just like Charlie. They'd probably be best friends.

"What did you get me?" Seth asked Leah.

"I'm not giving you anything." Leah retorted.

"Hey! No, come on, what did you get me?" Seth tried again.

"Don't worry Seth, I got you a present." I handed him a little box that I wrapped in red. He opened it and pulled out a silver chain similar to mine.

"It's meant to keep creatures of the night out of your head." I told him. "But mostly just Eddie." I whispered, even though everyone but Charlie and Sue could still hear it.

Eddie shot me a playful glare as Seth kissed the top of me head and said thank you. Seth held up his wrist so I could put the chain on it.

"There. So where's my gift?" I said to him.

"Right here." Seth handed me a large box. I opened it and saw four journals and four different sized sketch pads.

 I opened it and saw four journals and four different sized sketch pads

"You like it?" He worried.

"I love it. Thank you Seth." I kissed him lightly. When I pulled back Seth had a huge goofy grin on his face. I giggled at him and gave Renesmee her present.

~

"This is nice

"This is nice." I broke the silence. Seth and I were laying on my bed, my head on his chest. We were watching a video of a fire on my flat-screen on the wall opposite my bed.

"Yeah. This is nice." He agreed.

"Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas?" I moved my head so I could see his face.

"I spent all day with you. I say it was the best Christmas I've ever had." He complimented me, pecking my nose. "I love you."

"I love you too." And I do. With all my heart.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

AN:Merry Christmas! Or Happy Hanukkah. Or Kwanzaa. Or whatever you celebrate. Anyway I hope you enjoyed that chapter. I'm sorry that it's a little short but that's because I was rushed (I'm not a fast writer) and I didn't really have a plan for it. Anyway I will hopefully have another chapter out by January 4th but it might (probably will) be late.

Thank you, Ily,

Mae