Chapter 3~Busy

"Edward," My mom hissed. "We were supposed to ease her into it."

"It's fine mom, I knew we were going to move again soon anyway." I reassured my mother. "Besides it's too cold up here in Alaska." I joked.

"You don't get cold." My dad pointed out.

"Yeah, but I'm getting tired of having to wear jackets all the time to fit in." I explained.

"Well unfortunately where we're going it won't be too much warmer. Although it will be easier to get away with not wearing a jacket." Nana told me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Forks."

~The next day~

"Time to go." Mom said softly, coming and leaning against my door-frame.

"I know, I just, I need a minute." I replied just as softly.

"We'll come back, I promise." I just nodded in response. Mom gave me a hug then went to help Nana and Ali with my bags. Which I had a lot of, and I mean a lot, as in I counted. I have 20 Bags.

"Alright petite un, you've had your minute." (little one) Jazz said, leaning where mom just was.

"Then let's go to the airport." I replied with a fake smile.

~On the plane~

I watched how the plane lifted off, and how the people became specks, soon followed by the buildings. Soon all I could see was clouds and the occasional mountaintop. This had to happen. I reminded myself. It was time to leave. I took out my sketch pad and started drawing. I kept drawing. Once I finished I took out my Polaroid. I love art, and music. In class I always get in trouble for daydreaming or drawing. Most of the time I take hikes and just bring everything. My camera, sketch pad, violin, and my MP3 player and speakers. Either that or I'm on the trampoline  or dancing. I often just think even, just sit in my bay window and think, about my parents. What were they like? Am I like them? What are their names? Are they still alive? Once I took a couple pictures   I put my camera away and fell asleep.

Eddie woke me up when we landed and there were a couple shuttles waiting for us after we collected all of our luggage. We all loaded into the shuttles and they followed Nana's directions to our new house. It was small compared to our old one but bigger than the houses we'd seen passing by.

"Welcome to your new home Isla." Mom told me.

~A week later~