Chapter 4~Graduation

AN: Hola! Okay so I have decided that later on in the story (like near the end) there will end up being a cross over with 'The Originals' so I'm sorry if you don't want that. If, possibly, enough people request it, I can write an alternate ending that has no cross over but we'll have to see.

Kay, Love you!

Mae

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

It was clear something was stirring in Seattle, but for now we need to act normal. And that means attending graduation. Mom and Dad graduated last year but Ali, Eddie, and Bella are graduating tomorrow. Yes tomorrow. Ali's run ragged because she decided yesterday she didn't like her dress so now she's making me help her. Eventually we both found outfits

and they look pretty good if I do say so myself

~

Graduation just ended and we were heading home for the After Party Ali's throwing. I decide to change,

I don't care if people think it's kinda slutty, I feel fierce and I'm not ashamed of my body

I don't care if people think it's kinda slutty, I feel fierce and I'm not ashamed of my body. I walked out of my room at the same time Alice did. She looked over at me and nodded her head in approval at my outfit. A smile crept onto her face.

"I'm glad you got my style sense instead of your parents." Ali said with no hesitation even though she knew they could hear her.

"Thanks!" I walked downstairs and linked arms with Ali when she was pulled into a vision. I don't know how it happened but I was pulled into the vision with her.

~Vision~

A army of newborns passing around a blouse and a camisole.

~

Newborns jumping off cars and running 'round junkyards.

~

The army smelling the two tops.

~

A sandy haired boy leading the army.

~Vision Over~

"Guys, what'd you see?" Bella asked us.

"The decision's been made." I said.

"You're not going to Seattle." Bell guessed.

"No. They're coming here." Ali told her.

~

"They'll be here in four days." I told everyone.

"This could turn into a blood bath." Papa pointed out.

"Who's behind it?" Eddie asked us.

"I didn't see anyone I recognized." Ali answered.

"Maybe one." I said thinking of the face.

"I know his face." Eddie confirmed. "He's local, Riley Biers. He didn't start this."

"Whoever did is staying out of the action." I huffed.

"They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision." Papa told Ali.

"Either way, the army's coming. And there aren't enough of us to protect the town." Jazz reminded us.

"Hold up. What damn army?" Wolf boy 1 asked.

"Newborns, our kind." Papa answered him.

"What are they after?" Wolf 2 asked.

"They were passing around scents, Bella's red blouse and Isla's black camisole." Ali replied.

"They're after Bella?"

"And me." I interrupted wolf 1.

"What the hell does that mean?" He continued, ignoring my interruption.

"It means an ugly fight, with lives lost." Papa explained somberly.

Wolf boy 1 looked at his friends. "Alright. We're in."

Bella immediately started to object saying that it was to dangerous. Papa stepped in and asked the wolves if 'Sam' would agree to an understanding. They replied saying as long as they get to kill some vampires, so now we are all doing a big training session in the woods with the wolves.

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

AN: I'm REALLY sorry for being so MIA and such a terrible author! I know I put an AN at the beginning of this chapter too, but all I wanted to say was: sorry, and that next chapter will start where last chapter ended so basically you probably could have skipped this chapter. Oh well!

Love ya! Bye,

Mae.