Chapter 10~The Wedding!

AN: YAYY!! We made it to Chapter ten! And the Wedding!

Enjoy,

Mae

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

"What did I say about beauty sleep?" Ali scolded Bella.

"Sorry, bad dream." She replied softly. Ali finished up her makeup and Mom walked in and offered to do Bells hair. Mom explained how she wasn't offended by Bella's choice of groom and Ali brought us into a group side hug, saying

"Weddings! They bring everyone together!"

~~~

I finished getting ready, and went to the piano to wait for my cue

I finished getting ready, and went to the piano to wait for my cue. I got it and started playing as Bell started to walk down the isle, looking beautiful in her form fitting wedding gown. They did their vows and we all moved from the ceremony to the reception.

~~~

The reception started with Eddie and Bella doing a slow dance to A thousand years by Christina Perri.

Seth's POV

My eyes scanned the reception as Bella and Edward shared the first dance. I saw the girl who was on the mountain side during the newborn battle by the five layer cake. She looked over at me and I locked eyes with her. I knew what was happening from the mind link to the pack, and Sam's constant inner battle. I imprinted.

~

I knew if Blondie knew what happened she would kill me so I begged Edward, in my mind, to give me tonight. One night and then I'll leave. One dance before I'm forced away from my soulmate forever.

He nodded in my direction, showing he agreed, right before a new song came on. I approached her and offered my hand.

"It's rude not to dance you know." I jested. She giggled and placed her hand in mine, sending a warmth up my arm.

"It is the polite thing to do." She joked back as I led her to the temporary dance floor. We lined up with the other partners for a waltz as Ed Sheeran's 'Give Me Love' started playing. (AN: If any of you watch the vampire diaries imagine this dance as the waltz in season three.)

~

Isla's POV

After the waltz and my set, (AN: All the Sabrina Carpenter songs) Bella disappeared and soon after so did Seth. I don't know how Bell and Eddie know him but I'm thankful they do. He is so sweet, and funny.

~

I stood beside Rowan, Bree, and Sarah who were all wearing V Neck Sleeveless Rhinestone Bridesmaid Dress's.

I was originally going to wear a dark blue one but they decided that I should have my own dress for when I performed

We were throwing rice on Bells and Eddie as they made their way to the black car they're taking to the airport. Ali and I had finished packing their bags earlier, so all that was left was the goodbyes.