Chapter 12~Halloween

Halloween

I woke up cuddled into Seth's side.

"Hey." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Hi."

"Breakfast." Nessie called up the stairs. She looks about three now.

"Mmm- Food." We said together. "I love you." Seth told me.

"I love you too." I said back.

"Quit with the lovey dovey, and come eat!" Nessie yelled from the kitchen.

"Renesmee, stop yelling in the house." Nana scolded her.

We laughed and started down the stairs.

"So? Is everyone excited?" I asked.

"For what?" Bells quipped. My cheerful attitude subsided, and a pout grew on my face.

"She's kidding." Dad re-assured me. "We wouldn't dare forget your favourite holiday."

"Besides, we all know that you've been planning this party since you were ten." Ali said, coming up behind me and putting a plate of eggs, toast, and fruit in front of me.

~~~

We spent the whole day setting up for the party

We spent the whole day setting up for the party. Afterwards I decided to find a costume for Renesmee. I decided on getting her a 'Fairy Nana Land' costume. I myself decided on going as a vampire and just put on some fangs and a red dress.

 I myself decided on going as a vampire and just put on some fangs and a red dress

"Really I? A vampire?" Seth sighed.

"What's wrong with being a vampire?"

"This is a trick question isn't it?" He figured.

~

Bella, Jake and Eddie just took Renesmee to town for trick or treating. Because of the party, they're going back to their house once Nessie tires out.

"Okay, yeah, this isn't going to work." I stated looking at my Aunt and Mother. They looked fine, but much too mature for a high school party. Especially the one I planned.

"What's wrong." Mom asked me.

"Well first-" I walked over to them. " regular teenagers don't have as perfect posture." I dragged her shoulders slightly forward more. "And-" I looked over to Ali. "they don't bounce or show that much excitement." I stopped her bouncing. "Seriously, they might think you're high or something." I told her.

"Anything else?"

"Yes. While your costumes are pretty, they aren't what these parties are looking for." I held up two dresses. "But- These are."

~~~

~~~

The party was in full motion. We had a keg and plastic cups that glowed in the black light. we also had an open bar with a bartender that I had compelled. Of course none of the alcohol was from before the 2000's, because humans don't have a very high alcohol tolerance. And if they do, they always go past their limit.

You might think that because they can't eat or drink, my family wouldn't have a large stash of alcohol, but you'd be surprised at what they've acquired over the years.

I looked around at the party I had put together. It was a stereotypical teenage movie kegger, with music, alcohol, and really drunk dancing.

Yep, my family's never letting me through a party again.

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

AN: Hello lovely people! How's life? I realize this is short and like, really late, but I promise I will work on the next chapter ASAP.

I was originally gonna have a seen where Isla was dancing on the bar and doing shots, but I wasn't sure how to interpret it into the chapter. That and I was more asleep than awake when I wrote this.

Okay Byyyyyyyyyyyyyye,

Mae