Chapter 7~Shopping

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was Bree reading at my desk. Yesterdays events ran through my memory as I processed the plan for today. Shopping. I have a feeling we're going to be a couple million dollars poorer by the end of the day.

~~~

After I ate Breakfast (Waffles, fruit, and blood from a blood bag), Ali, Mom, Bree, and I piled into my new multi-chrome (black, blue, + purple) 1969 Chevy Camaro convertible

After I ate Breakfast (Waffles, fruit, and blood from a blood bag), Ali, Mom, Bree, and I piled into my new multi-chrome (black, blue, + purple) 1969 Chevy Camaro convertible. When we finally arrived Mom warned Bree about Ali and I's shopping. Let's just say it's a good thing Cold Ones don't get tired.

We shopped for a good three hours before I had to stop and eat. Of course Ali used this time to tell Bree she didn't have to worry about spending our money. Bree finally relented and agreed to Ali buying her anything she wanted. I finished eating and we began shopping again.

~After Shopping~

When we got home, Dad demanded to see everything we got. Just so he would shut up, I agreed. First I showed him all the dresses, then the tops and the jackets and outerwear, then I showed him all the bottoms and shoes I bought. After that I showed him all the accessories I got. When dad saw all the wolf and moon stuff he laughed.

(To view what she bought please go to lady-padfoot.polyvore.com and look at the collection titled 'Isla's shopping spree #1-6')

"A wolf dog tag? Really, squirt?" He asked me, still laughing.

"Mom thinks I'm rebelling." I said in a mock serious voice only to join in his laughter.

"Against what?" Ali asked, walking over to Jazz, who had just walked in the room.

"No idea."

~

I had just eaten dinner (tossed salad, garlic bread, salmon, and blood(from a blood bag)), and went to go sit in the living room, to find Bree, Ali, and Jazz all cuddled up on the couch.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" I exclaimed loudly. Bree, who is still getting used to me, jumped at the volume of my voice.

"What?" Nana asked as the rest of the family (including Bella) filled into the room.

"We should have a movie night. Like we used to." I said.

"You could invite Rowan and Sarah." Mom suggested.

"What about Bree?"

"We just went hunting. And I think it would be nice to meet Isla's friends." Bree told everyone.

"We can say she's Emmett's long lost sister." Papa decided. We all agreed so I went to go text Rowan and Sarah. They would both be here in 30 minutes.

While Nana and Mom made snacks I went to my room and got changed into comfy clothes.

21 minutes later I heard a car pull up. Then I heard Sarah and Rowan ring the doorbell and Eddie greet them and let them in. Once they were changed

 Once they were changed

we decided on a movie. We decided on 'High School Musical' so we could have a movie marathon.

~

I fell asleep surrounded by my friends and family, after another perfect day.