Chapter 22

O: Then, why did you share with us?

G: Omkaraji, to tell you the truth, I wanted to first share it with you. My heart kept on telling me to tell you the truth and that I should not hide anything from me.

Om looks up and female Saathiya plays.

G: But, as soon as, bade bhaiyya mentioned the word family, I just instantly melted. As you know, I never had a family and told them everything. Why do you look so worried though?

O: It is because...

G: It is fine if you do not want to tell me.

O(Thinking): I cannot tell her about Gauri. What would she even think about me? I do not know what I was thinking when I left her like that. What should I tell her?

(Says) I was just worried about my mother. I want her to leave him but she will not leave him. He wants to give her a divorce so she should just leave him. But, instead, she constantly says that she is in love with him but if he does not love her, then what is the point of this relationship.

G: You do not understand it Om. Love is something that you can never forget. No matter what problems a couple together, if their love is true, then they will be united. The moment you find out that your partner is in danger, your heart will jump to throat to find out if they are okay. Ma understands that Sultana is after his money and wants him to realize that.

G(Thinking): I do not love Omkara, so maybe that is why we got separated the second we got married.

O(Thinking): What does she mean, if love is true, the couple will be together no matter what happens? Why was I worried about Gauri? I was panicking and is that love... or just care?

G(Says): Do not worry Omkaraji... For every problem, there is a solution.

Gauri gets up and walks away.

G(Thinking): Omkaraji, love will always win and even though his dad hates, I will make sure that he understand Ma's true love.