Chapter 26

Om enters and sees Dadi and Jhanvi talking to Gauri.

J: Om, why did you not tell us about your engagement? Why did you guys do it secretly?

S: It is not like we will disapprove. Om, we respect your wishes and Gauri, I never expected this from you.

O(thinking): Even I do not know what she is talking about. And I am scolded by Shivaye for something that this home wrecker did... Home wrecker...

Om gets flashbacks of Gauri dancing at Kali's house.

G: Sorry for everything but we are not engaged...

Om snaps out of it and looks at Gauri.

J:But then why did you lie?

G: I am also the reason why uncle is in this position.

J: What? Gauri... What do you mean? How can you do this to my husband?

O: It was my mistake. I should not have brought her here.

Gauri smiles at him sadly and looks at the doctor. The doctor goes up and gives Tej a needle.

D: This is a temporary seizure. The medicing that he ingested just shows the symptoms. Now that I have given him this medication he will start to act normal.

Tej slowly starts to move his legs and arms and then he gets up. Everyone looks at Tej but Om looks at Gauri who was looking down the entire time

O(thinking): If she was working with the Doctor, why would he give that medicine in the first place? Why did Gauri play this game?

T: Jhanvi... Jhanvi...

He puts his hands together.

T: Please forgive me. I was being so stupid that I did not see your love. Now I only want you and (Looking at Om) my son.

Om looks at him in surprise but he does  not move.

Tej looks at Gauri.

T: I do not if I deserve your forgiveness but there's someone here who you should all forgive. She may have lied to you all but I understand why she did this.