Chapter 24

Tej comes out of the kitchen and heads to the living room. All of sudden, he collapses on the floor and starts to have a spasm. White foam coming out of his mouth.

TEJ!

Jhanvi comes running down the stairs and and takes Tej's head on her lap.

j: Tej! What happened to you? Did she do this to you?

Svetlana comes down the stairs slowly and watches Tej and Jhanvi.

S: Tej? Are you okay? Did someone poison you?

J: Omkara! Rudra! Shivaye!!

The three brothers come running and see Tej on the floor.

J: Please call the doctor!

Shivaye takes the phone out and calls the doctor. Svetlana just stands there watching the entire family hovering over Tej. She then goes to the sofa, crosses her legs and watches the entire family.

J: Svetlana! It was you that did this right??

Sv: Me, Why would I do this? We are going to get married soon. (Thinking) I just want his money. After a while, I will just leave him and get 50% of his property. 

The scene shifts to Tej on the bed with the doctor checking him.

Doctor (D): I am sorry to say this madam, but... Tej sir... he has lost his ability to move his legs and arms. He is completely disabled and will not be able to do anything without any assistance. I would recommend if the family from now on, one of three sons take over his part of the business as well.

Sv: What? That is not possible. I will never let that happen.

M: Why? They are the rightful heirs of the property so why do you care?

Sv: Again, do not interfere...

M: Sultana, Omkaraji and this family gave me permission to interfere.

Sv: You little prick... Do you think a blind person like you can take on me?

M: Ek... (Raising her hand and then puts her hand) 

Om instantly looks at her and remembers the time when Gauri raised her hands and said her catch phrase.

O(Thinking): The same things as her... Is that what she was about to say?

Jhanvi starts to cry and Om goes close to her.

G: I will and there is nothing you can do about it? Tej uncle, now needs complete rest and now the Obros (Smiling) will take over the business. Svetlana, your game is over. You can stay here as a caring girlfriend if you want and take care of Tej uncle.

Sv: Me... a caring girlfriend... Are you guys trying to save some money so I can take care of him as a nurse? I am Svetlana... if Tej cannot live with me, then I have Omkara. He will be my new boyfriend and we will get married. In the end, I... win...!

Om looks at her.

O: Do you even think I will marry you?  I am already...

G: That is not possible. He is already engaged to me. 

Gauri lifts her hand and shows everyone a diamond ring. Everyone, including Om, looks at her in shock. Then, Om smiling, goes by her side and sidehugs her.

O: Yes, we are engaged and in a month, we will be getting married soon.

Gauri looks at her and then Female Saathiya plays.

G(Thinking): Gauri... what are you doing? You are already married.