Day 1

Keith was sitting in history class headphones on, drawing as usual. The students knew if they did that, Mr. Adams would take it away, but they never asked why he didn't do it to Keith. Since he allowed him to because even if he took it away Keith would always find something else to keep his mind busy so Mr. A just gave up.

Everyone was looking at Keith when he finally looked up, "Mr. Kogane"
He took off his head phones, "The principal needs you with your things."
Keith nodded and stood up to and walked away after hearing countless names thrown at him like faggot and loner.

When Keith finally got to the office there was someone he's never seen before someone new? Mabye?

"Ah Keith there you are my most talkative student," the princable was way to cheerful for Keith so he just politely nodded .
"You'll be showing are new student around since you both have the same classes "
Great now I have walk with a new, hot, no not hot, just new kid .

"Hey Keith! I'm lance McLain "
Lance held his hand out but Keith just looked at it and looked back at lance.

-time skip-

After Keith was forced to show lance where his classes were. Someone stopped them
I think it was Shiro the captain of the Voltron lions . Right next to Shiro was hunk the captain of the soccer team and of course on the left Allura Shiro's girlfriend the captain of the cheer team who obviously has a crush on pidge but is to caught up in being popular to notice.
Keith was pulled out of his thoughts when lance nudged him asking where to go next which was the lunch room
"Hey is it okay if I go and sit with Shiro, Allura
And some others guys? "
Keith nodded not caring.

Keith found himself thinking in the band room.
Like he usually did
What happens if I talk know? Last time I did I never ended well before . Like the therapist said "you have to forgive yourself "
Keith sighed looking over at the journal styled art book his English teacher gave the class each one to write in there thoughts or ideas Keith got it 2 weeks ago maybe.
It wouldn't hurt to write something right?
Keith grabbed the journal and starred writing and drawing
'every new breath brings you a chance to forgive yourself do it forgive yourself '
Keith quickly shut the journal when he heard Lance open the door.

"hey Keith? "
Keith waved a little letting his heart calm down
"do u mind if I go to the rest of my classes with hunk or shiro?"
Keith just nodded showing it was fine and Lance smiled.
I like his smile, it's comforting wait no it's not, I'm not going to fall for another guy.

====
First chapter I hope you like it
-🔪