Day 20

[lances pov]
walking around I say  a lot of things some animals doing animal things a,bird,broken old cars, and a cabin which to my suprise looked abandon so I walked inside thinking all the horrible things that could happen to me but not caring at all.

I walked inside the house looking around. I say a small kitchen and dinning room. I like to my left and there was someone on the cough sleeping not just anyone Keith, Keith kogane. The Handsome boy who never spoke.

Sitting down on the floor next to him maybe I should wake him up.

I gently poked Keith. And waited...nothing so I pocked him harder that also did nothing. So I shook him a little. "hey Keith buddy clam down it's just me " I said putting my hands up in defense.
He had a fucking knife up to my neck of course I'll freak out

[Keith's pov]

Someone was in here touching me I did what any normal person would do and took out my knife putting it to there neck. Like I knew it'd be the handsome Lance McLain .

"hey Keith buddy calm down its just me Lance " looking at and listening to him I slowly put my knife down on the table

"so here you are " he said before smothering me in a hug which got better after a few minutes. So I decided to hug him back missing the feeling of someone carrying.

After what felt like an hour but was only a few minutes Lance pulled away.
"how could you just leave ? Do you know how scared I was ?! You left me it wasn't better it was worse I was all al-"

I didn't know what to do so I cup orchid face and kissed Him this kiss was different than the one at the party this one was soft and slow and not forced at all.His lips were soft and sweat and tasted like caramel .

We soon pulled away with both of us blushing .

I decided it was time I finally talked to Lance out loud right know

"lwnce...I missed you to and I like you "
He just stared at me in shock

I was the kiss bad dose my voice still sounded bad ? What is he doesn't like me like that and I messed meseffgv only friendship I had ? What do I do? I should run or hide or never talk again

I looked up seeing once stare at me in shock
"did you jst to me ?"

[lances pov]
gHe nodded at me and this time I put him in shock when I kissed him "I like you to mullet "
I could tell he didn't get complemented often .
"You should too at ho had coho dlrr
=====
Sorry about the slow updates writers blocks been a bitch~🔪