fourteen

"No, that's my boyfriend. I'm proud to say it now. Min Yoongi, the only man to make me happy, is my boyfriend."

Yoongi held in a smile as he waited outside the door for Jimin. "Well this night escalated quickly." Jimin said. "We'll just have time for us then." Yoongi smiled at Jimin.

"I don't know what got into me back there. I'm sorry you had to see me like that." It was silent for a while. "It's fine. We all have little flashes like that. I have them way more often then you'd think." Jimin nodded.

When they finally got to Yoongi's apartment Jimin sat down on his couch. "where do I sleep?" He asked nervously. "In my bed. There's only one here anyway." Jimin nodded. "Go wash up so I can make us something to eat." Jimin nodded and did as he said.

"I'm not much of a chef but I tried my best." Jimin smelled a delicious aroma when he came  into the kitchen. "Smells great!" He enthusiastically sat down. "Cute." Yoongi smiled as he sat a plate down in front of Jimin. "Thank you for the food!" Yoongi couldn't hold back a smile.

"I'm stuffed. That was delicious babe-" Jimin held his mouth as his eyes widened. It was followed by his face turning tomato read. "I-I-I.." he didn't know how to fix that. "Thanks, I tried." Yoongi smiled and slightly blushed. He faced away so Jimin couldn't see him like that. "Now help me with these dishes." Jimin got up and did as Yoongi requested.

"Come lay down, we can watch a movie till we fall asleep." Yoongi pat the space next to him on his bed. Jimin hopped on the bed and snuggled up close to Yoongi. He was warm and he smelled like mint. Jimin liked it. Yoongi tightened his grip around Jimin so they'd both be comfortable.

"What are we watching?" Jimin excitedly asked. "Hm.. horror film?" Jimin shook his head. "Sad film?" Shook his head again. "Rom com?" Jimin smiled. "As you wish." Yoongi chuckled as he selected the movie.

"Wow, that was kind of dumb." Yoongi laughed as the movie ended. He looked down and saw Jimin sound asleep. Yoongi slowly set Jimin down on the pillow next to him. He watched him sleep a little till he himself fell asleep.

"Cute." He whispered before he closed his eyes.

Wow this was short. I've developed rlly bad migraines, stress and I have final exams to prep for :( I'm sorrrryyyyyyy