sixteen

"There, now we'll spend our lives together forever."

Jimin was worn out after a busy but fun day with Yoongi. He couldn't have asked for a better day. He dozed off on the car ride back.

"Jimin, we're back." Yoongi gently shook Jimin till he woke up. "Home already?" Jimin stretched. Yoongi smiled at what he said. He called it his home. "Yea, come on so I can make dinner."

Jimin and Yoongi walked into the apartment and Jimin went straight to the bed. "You're not gonna help me?" Yoongi slightly shouted as Jimin walked away. "I'm too tired." He walked into the room completely.

Yoongi didn't mind cooking alone. He did it everyday for years. He just liked being around Jimin. He didn't feel lonely anymore.

"Jimi-" Yoongi walked in on Jimin getting changed. "H-Hey! Close your eyes!" Yoongi laughed. Jimin was only in boxers. "Why? I've seen it all before." He smirked as he walked up to Jimin.

Yoongi took his shirt off and embraced him from behind. "You're always so cold." He said while rocking back and forth with Jimin still in his arms. "You're warm.." He spoke in a light whisper.

Yoongi liked the feeling of their bare skin touching. His warmth and Jimins cool temperature. He rested his head on Jimins shoulder. "I'm happy you're all mine." He smiled along with Jimin.

"Well, I originally came in here to tell you dinner was ready. But I like this more." Jimin's smile grew bigger. "I'll make you dinner tomorrow." Jimin said in soft sweet voice. Yoongi turned him around and gave him a kiss. When they pulled back Jimins smile grew ear to ear and his eyes became small slits.

"Wow, you never fail to make delicious food!" Jimin said as he put a spoonful in his mouth. "You're so cute." Yoongi said as he reached over and pinched his cheek. Jimin smiled. "I love seeing you happy." Yoongi smiled.

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" Yoongi asked as he handed the soapy plate to Jimin to rinse. "We have school." Jimin said with a pout. "You're right. I haven't cross dresses in a while." He laughed. "Either way you look good." Jimin shrugged.

Yoongi and Jimin finally got ready to sleep and layed down in their bed. Jimin snuggled up onto Yoongi's chest. "You're going to sleep already?" Yoongi questioned. "No, I want to be close to you." Yoongi smiled at his response.

"I hope we stay together for as long as we can." Jimin sighed. "Why wouldn't we?" Yoongi responded. "Because, what if... What if you find someone better than me?" Yoongi felt sadened at what Jimin said. "Or what if you stop loving me one day?" Yoongi couldn't stand the thought of those ever happened.

He sat up and Jimin with him. "Listen Park, no matter what, there is no one out there like you. You're one of a kind and you're the one I want to spend my life with." Jimin around but felt happy inside. "And I know how you feel, I wonder if the same will happen to you. I'm scared I'll be alone again."

Jimin immediately pulled Yoongi into a tight embrace after that sentence. "I'll make a promise to you, and you the same okay?" Jimin asked still in the hug. "I won't leave you, you won't be lonely, and you'll always have someone to love and love you back. I promise." Yoongi tighten his embrace. "I promise to never disappoint you, hurt you, or leave you."

Cute enough??? Idk I might end this soon?? Maybe 2 more chapters. Don't worry I have like 4 other books in mind :) and I'm on break so I have more writing time, yay meee