Horror come true?

" AHH!!! " I shot up screaming as Ben jumped a bit from the sudden noise. I looked around panicked and Ben sat up next to me and held me until I stopped shaking.

 " Another one?" He asked as I buried my head into his arms. I nodded and tried not to cry but it was hard not to. I've been having nightmares lately and only I know what they are about. I wont tell anyone. I was cooed back to sleep soon after that little outburst.

 " wakey wakey little loveliness. " A woman whispered in my ear I gasped and woke up but everything was dark. Ohh...theres a blindfold...heh I knew that! She untied it and I winced as the bright light of the room was revealed to my eyes. The girl had black hair much like Jeff's but way longer, Pure black eyes, Black little lips, white skin, and a black dress on with black high heels that matched her very well. She held a knife in her left hand and a whip in the other. " Ohh..this? Well I heard you where abused..so I thought ' hey! Why not bring that pain back!' So I am. " She had a weird smile and I didn't like it one bit.

 " Y-your the girl from my dreams! " She giggled and whipped me. I bit my lip like I would to my parents and the pain faded away. She then put the tip of the knife into my skin just enough to cut. I didn't make a noise seeing that it didn't hurt that much. She was shocked that I didn't and dug it deeper, I flinched slightly and she smirked at it. I realized my legs where not held down and kicked her away making her cut down my arm. I ignored the pain as normal and wiggled my hands free.

 I grabbed a knife and booked it. I heard her heels as she ran after me. I went by a thing with some stuff on it to make her slip and I pushed it over as I ran by. She slipped and screamed as her ankle broke like a twig. I turned and Ben came out of no where. He grabbed me and took his sword out.

 " You've met with a tribal fate haven't you? " With that he stabbed me. I fell limp on the floor and I heard Jane scream, Ben laugh and my shallow breath ring through my ears.

 " Li?! W-wake up! " Benn shook me. My eyes popped open and I calmed myself down. " Oh my god! Dude you where screaming and crying and...what was that all about??? " He asked as he patted my back. I just shook and looked at him. I couldn't go back to sleep,well more like I wouldn't let myself go back to sleep, so I went down to the kitchen to go get a plum. Masky, Laughing, and Eyeless where all sitting around the table. As I took the plum from the fridge Smile came trotting up and rubbed on my leg.

 " Hello Lilac. I saw your killing last night. " Masky said. I bit into the plum and nodded. I crouched down and started to pet him. " You know, you are so good with animals...what did you want to be when you where..normal? "

 " First, I was never normal. Second I always wanted to be a vet...I don't know why but animals love me and I love them...but dogs seem to get along more with me and I don't know why. " I responded. Smiles ears perked as Jeff came around the corner. He stole my plum that was now half eaten. Smile growled at him and Jeff gave it back. Smile calmed down after he handed it back and I grinned. " Good boy Smile. " I rubbed his head as I ate the rest and gave him a treat.

" Ay! Slender wants you two go with him today...he does this thing like every month with both Jacks but Eyeless isn't going this time. " Jeff informed. I nodded and got ready in the same thing I wore on my kill. I went out and sat on the step on the porch and looked at the beautiful woods that lay before me. I decided to go on a little walk and ended up making it back just in time.

~~~ Ello! thanks for de readzzess and <3 ya! ~~~