Normal isn't an option anymore.

~~ Lilac's P.O.V ~~

 I woke up but felt...odd. I went to scratch my head and found soft furry things...that hell? Ben was right by my side and as he saw me he looked frightened.

 " B-Ben..whats wrong? " I asked he shook his head and backed away a little. I got up despite the painfull protest that shot threw my back. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the full length mirror. ' No..no..nonononono!!' I thought as I looked at my new tail and dog-like ears. I started shaking as my tail went around my legs.

 My ears matched my hair in a way that was weird. They where Black at the base and silver at the tips. My tail was the exact same way. It was frightening waking up as a DOG! I growled...I mean like a freaking animal would. I looked at Ben and he was in the corner.

 " what did you do to me?! " I asked in a demonic voice like I did that night. He started shaking I looked down at my tail and calmed down a little. " I-I'm a monster now...why couldn't you have just left me to cry...." With that I walked up to the window and jumped out. I felt Ben try to reach out to me but he missed. I landed and was perfectly fine. The cold nipped my skin as I was only wearing shorts and a tank-top that I assumed Ben put on me. I shivered a bit but bared threw it. I ran...and ran...and ran until my legs couldn't hold me anymore and buckled. I fell in the lightly covered snowy ground.

 " I'm a monster now...I am a monster now..." I repeated as I took my knife out of my pocket. I sniffled and held the tears back. " Any monster should die..." I said to myself again as I lay the blade on my arm. The red liquid dripped into the snow as it fell off my arm. I went over the letters I once put into my skin as I held back the urge to scream. I heard a laugh and looked up. I screamed as he picked me up and knocked my out.

 ~~ Ben's P.O.V ~~

 " Did you hear that?! " Jeff asked.

 " Yea...probably just Eyeless getting a kill.." Laughing said as we searched for Lilac.

 " No..that was Li's scream.." I said as I went to the sound. I stopped as I reached a spot where there was blood and a note. The note read, ' Ben, if your seeing this...I have her. If you wish to see her one last time meet us at her old life. ' I clenched the note and threw it on the ground. I started to sprint away drawing my sword and leaving the rest confused.

 ~~ Lilac's P.O.V ~~

My eyes fluttered open as a voice I remembered all to well shouted my name in a harsh way. I froze as he stood there with a whip in hand.

 " What in the hell do you want! "I asked in the same demonic sharp voice. He chuckled like he would.

 " Well, for starters, I want my baby girl back. And I wanted to say, nice job being what you wanted to be...freak." He said as he started to laugh. I growled and barked. He whipped me and I whimpered. He laughed harder and he struck my again. I had enough and dodged the third hit. I kicked him back and broke the rope that held my hands back...really? A rope?...Pff cake. He looked surprised as I took the blood stained knife out.

 " Well... daddy...I hope you know I'm no freak to the one that loves me. And I have no problem killing you." I said as I calmly walked over to him and easily sat on him. ' Something's wrong...this is to easy...Why is it to easy??' I thought. Just as I thought that a few SWAT people jumped out from behind and without my saying so I jumped ad dodged every bullet but one.

 " Oof!!" They took this as an advantage and tried to grab me but I back flipped out of the circle that they had made. I growled again and stabbed one in the neck. The rest tried to shoot me but I dodged every single bullet they shot. I giggled and flung my knife. It hit 2 and like a boomeran it came back to me. the last one tackled me to the ground and I yelped. I easily kicked him off me and held him down and quickly stabbed him. I got up and caught my breath...what?! Its hard killing people with guns!..why don't you try it...wait don't.

 " Ohh daaddyy!! Where are youuu??" I asked in a creepy voice. He came from behind the wall and stabbed me in the gut. I did that weird scream/ dying sound. I then growled and pushed him against the wall. " Nighty night daddy! " I whispered in his ear as I stabbed his heart. I wrote the same note I did with the boy and walked away from the house and my memories of my old house. As I walked out I saw Ben and waved. He shook his head and dove for me but it was to late. I was stunned and pasted out.

~~ Ello people! I hope you like it and more will come! Same with Tricked! <3 ya! ~~