Drowned?

~~~Haya's P.O.V...shes now 14~~~

   I woke up by being yelled at. As I guessed Calvin was with his girlfriend and Annie was with her friends this morning so I would have a hard morning...Why couldn't I have a normal life? After an hour of being hit, and cut a little I locked myself in my room. I heard a faint knock over the music in my headphones. I looked over and gasped. It was that boy! From years ago...he came back. I grinned, placed my headphones down and limped over to the window. His face turned horrified and concerned as he saw the cuts, scars, and fresh bruises. I opened the window and he rushed at me with questions.

 " Who did this?! What happened?! How did this happen?!?!" He asked over and over. I clamped my hand over his mouth and he shut up.

 " Its nothing...You cant tell a soul! Understand?!" I informed. He slowly nodded. " I-I cant tell you who did this or what happed or anything...its personal...and please don't ask unless I start talking about this." He nodded again and I let my hand drop to my sides.

 " Ohh! Where's my manners? My names Ben Drowned. But please call me Ben." He took his little Link hat off and bowed and put it back on.

 " I'm Lilac. But you can call me Li or what ever you wish." I replayed bowing the same way. He chuckled and it made me giggle. I remembered something right then. " Wait! Why did you leave that night? And why did you come now, after she...or...errmmm...after this happened?" I asked almost letting it slip.

 " I was told to go. So I did. And I come now because...ummm....because it looked like you were lonely and scared and needed someone to cry on. And I was there that night to see what happened and I just had to come and help." He said in a jumble. As he talked a blush spread across his face and he scratched the back of his head. I nodded and poked him. He gave me a confused look and I giggled making him blush more.

 " Anyway! What did you say your name was?" I asked getting back into serious mode.

 " Drowned...why?" He asked back.

 " What happened to you? I mean why Drowned? And why do you look like Link?" I asked not trying to get to touchy. But of course being me I failed.

  " Ohh....uhmm can we not get into that right now? I have a dark past...and I'm guessing you have to. So when you tell me yours I'll tell you mine deal??" I shook his hand he held out and smiled. I tried pulling my hand away and he wouldn't let go. " Has anyone ever told you your gouges? I mean I cant get over how beautiful you are...even when we were kids you were...Not to be perverted but dang!" I blushed and pushed him away he chuckled and screamed like a little girl when he fell off the bed.

 " xD! Dude are you ok?! I-I'm sorry!  I c-cant stop laughing!" I said in between laughs. I gasped for air and he socked me in the arm. Tears gathered in my eyes as he punched me in one of the new soon to be scars. He dove at my arm and held my arm.

 " Lilac...this looks like a whip cracked you...are you sure your ok?" I nodded and rushed to the bathroom. I started crying while I cleaned it and from the corner of my eye I could see Ben just sitting and watching me, feeling bad and guilty. I took a deep breath and eased my shakiness. I was on my way to the bed when I tripped and I fell on Ben. I sat up as fast as I could and he held me down so I couldn't stand. I gave him a pleading look and he let me go.

 " Ben...I'm going to change...p-please get out." I asked looking at the ground.

 " Ohh yea sure...just turn on the tv when your done.." He said and disappeared by particles and they were led to the tv. I took out a black tank top and grey PJ pants. I took my shirt off and heard a whistle. My head shot to the window and I saw some guys watching me. I sighed and closed the blinds. I put my tank top on and slid off my jeans. I heard a whistle from the tv and Shot a glare at it. I quickly put my pants on and turned the tv on. Ben shot out and as soon as he sat up I slapped him.

 " OW! What the hell?! It wasn't me!" He said honestly. I shook it off and layed on my bed. I watched some Youtube on my laptop as Ben played on my phone. Every once and a while he would ask a question or two and if I wanted to I would answer. He had to leave a few times because my mom or dad would come in and then go out. It was scary for them to yell at me and hit me in front of Ben...I don't know why it didn't bother me he was a monster thought, I mean he KILLS and he could kill ME any second but for some reason I wasn't scared of him.

  ~~~ Ello guys! Uhmm...I'm kinda starting to...I guess you would say...laugh at how this story is extremely long and Tricked is not...Anyway! <3 ya!!~~~~~