A Regretful Birth Day.

~~ Author's P.O.V ~~ ( A fast little note, I decided that Lilac will be turning 16 and Haya is almost 17. )

 The young girl woke up to breakfast in bed. She had forgiven Ben and they where now back together after a week of him begging and pleading. He stood next to her as she ate and stole a strip of bacon. She giggled and grinned. So far it was a pleasant birth day, in fact it was the best she had sense her parents gave her away. She got presents, family, love, and a cake. What more could be asked for?

  " Happy birth day to you. Happy birth day to you, happy birth day dear Lilac. Happy birth day to you! " They all sang all together.

 " And many more! On channel 4! " Ben sang. He soon saw no one was wanting to sing along and he died down. After he was silent they all laughed but Ben whom stood embarrassed. Lilac blew the candles out and they all got exited for cake. Even Slender was! After they where all full and stuff it was about 9 pm. They all watched a movie and then the kids went to bed. All that was left was Lilac, Ben, Laughing, Eyeless, Calvin, Jeff, and Toby. Lilac sighed and was ready for her plan to spread out. She led her brother into the kitchen and took a knife out, Calvin already knew what she had planned and knew he deserved it. She placed the knife's edge on his arm and cut it once, a small cut.

 " One for every book you threw at me, " She cut him for each book he threw at her. " One for every time you have ignored me," She did that, " One for every time you have called me ugly. " She finished with that and left him to clean up. She then came back and was being looked at strangely by everyone. She exused herself to the bathroom to take a shower and then all just nodded.

 She striped like before and looked in the mirror again. The girl whom looked emotionless back looked like something people would hate no matter what, something that people would try to rid of, something that didn't belong on the earth, something that she was ashamed of being...herself.

 The girl still looked scrawny, deathly skinny, and anorexic because she was. Lilac Florence, AKA Lovely Li, Was all of those things said. She thought she was not meant for the eyes to see, that she was a mistake. Her black and silver tail wrapped around her bare leg as she stared at her reflection. She was beautiful yes but not in her eyes. To others they would look at her as a goddess.

 Too others her ears and tail where gifts given to her by the gods. Her hair like a ravens feather so dark and so perfect to go along with her glowing pale skin that matched her entirely. Her eyes so bright that they could light the moon at night when the sun cant be found. Her voice so soft and gentle with a slight twist of darkness and insaneness that fit in so well and made it sound like silk. But to her it was the completely different.

 To her, her ears and tail made her a freak. Her hair like a knotted rats nest. Her skin disgustingly white like paste. Her voice like gravel, sand paper, and a demon with a pinch of a sickening sweet taste that made people cover there ears. She was regretting ever being born but she hid it with a nice smile that everyone believed. She took a fast shower and then went back out.

 " Hey, what took you so long? " Ben asked not looking up from his game. She smiled and kissed his cheek. The guy on the headset yelled ' get some! ' and this made Lilac giggle. Ben blushed and was made fon of. Lilac took the headset off of Ben and set it on the table he was sitting on. She paused the game and set the controller down with the head set. She then walked around him and sat on his lap with her back faceing the T.V. Ben got wierd thoughts running threw his mind but ignored them. She started to play with his hair and Ben was confussed.

 " What are you doing? " He asked. She smiled.

 " I'm bored. " She simply said. He smiled and kissed her lightly makeing her blush. She gave him a peck and then got off. Ben's friend was saying ' ooooo Benys gonna get some! ' Ben looked at the screan and growled but stopped. ' Maybe it would be a cool b-day gift...' Ben thought he shook his head and rid of sutch a thought. ' Beny and Lilac sitten in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! first comes love then comes marrige next come Lilac with a baby carige. ' His friend sang. Lilac yelled from a diffrent room,

 " Ben you better just your friend up or I will go find him and cut something off! " She yelled loud enough for his friend to hear and he went silent.

 " Alright bud ima go, night! " He said and hug up the skype call. He then exited out of his game and went up to his room. What he found was shocking, he found Lilac laying on his bed wearig his hat? " Uhmm...." Was all he said before she pulled him closer. She looked up at him and smiled letting her canine teeth show alittle.

 " I said I was bored...I have nothing to do..." She said like a heart broken child with friends that just went on vaykay and was let behind. Ben smiled, leaned down and kissed her cheek. She smiled back and sighed. " Beny help me? " She asked. He nodded.

 ~~ In zee morning! ~~

 Lilac woke up with a feeling of regret...she looked around and saw she was in Ben's room. She panicked and got dressed quickly and rushed out of the room. It was painfull walking but she didnt show it. Everyone was still asleep so she krept upstairs and slipped into her room. She took a fast shower and got dressed in a grey shirt, white shorts and black convers. She brushed her hair out and went for a walk.

 Ben woke up and went to put his arm around Lilac but found she was gone. He sighed knowing she was regretful...He knew he shouldn't have done that but yet he did and now even he was filled with regret. He did the same as Lilac and got dressed and went for a walk on in a video game.

 ~~ Ello Guys! Long chapter fo ya so enjoy and wait and see what happens next :D <3 ya! ~~