Not made for outside

Ben grabbed my arm and dragged me outside. I tried to stop him but he wouldn't stop. I tried telling him to not bring me outside and he didn't listen.

" BEN STOP!" I screamed and yanked my arm away. Tear started to fill my eyes at the boys from the  neighborhood staring at me. I ran back inside trying to cover my face witch had no makeup on so you could see all the scares and bruises. Ben watched me in pain and he ran inside after me. He found me with my head in my pillow sobbing.

 " Li...come on! You have to go out there...please?" He asked. I looked at him and he gasped at my face.

 " B-Ben...You don't understand! They all think I'm perfect! I HAVE to wear makeup...if I don't then they will all hate me, there will be rumors, and drama, and I--I just cant take it...and if I let anyone know my mom and dad would KILL me!" I told him. His face turned cold.

 " Well Lilac I suppose you care more about your looks than having fun outside. I'll be going now." He said as he went to the window. I jumped up and grabbed his arm.

 " No! Ben please stay..I-I don't wont you to leave...please." I said weakly. He turned and smiled alittle.

 " We are going to go outside. put your makeup on and get dressed...I'll meet you at the park." He left through the window and headed to the park a block away. I took out a ' Pinch me I dear you' green shirt and some black skinny jeans. I got dressed and slipped on some green Toms. I walked out of the house and to the park were Ben waited. He had a dark green hoodie and some black jeans with normal black Convers. He looked...hot. He saw me and his eyes almost jumped out of his skull! I guess he felt the same?

 " Hey Ben. Where you wonna go now?" I asked in a sweet voice. He shrugged and looked away into the forest hearing his name. He was about to say something but he was pulled away by a white hooded boy. " Ben?!" I tried reaching out for him but it was no use, he was all ready to far.

 " Its ok! I'll be back. I promise" He yelled but I still barely heard him. I sat on the swing not knowing what to do. It started raining out of no wear and my makeup started to soak into my skin, making my scares visible. Boys from my school cam rushing to me and I panicked.

 I sprinted away and slipped. I landed face first into the grass and of course they caught up. I pulled my hood up and they helped me up. I looked down no matter what and walked home. ' I am not made to be outside that long....but ey! I got to hang out with Ben so its all good...hopefully no one saw my face..'

 ~~~The next day at school~~~

 " Hey Scare face!" A girl laughed. I gave her a odd look.

 " What do you mean? I have no scares..." I asked calmly but inside I was terrified.

 " Jake saw you...with that guy in the park...it started raining and your makeup was gone. He saw your face and is telling everyone." She replied with a nasty grin on her face.

 " Well its not true so you can cut the act miss ' I like to be in peoples business ' And so what if its true? We have bad pasts.." She looked taken back at how I had said that. My voice went deep and calmer and had a slight tone of fear.

 " HA! S you do have scares! Hahahahahaha" She laughed. I punched her pressure point so hard it made her pass out. I then walked away like I didn't just talk to her. That day EVERYONE was asking me ' is it true?' or ' Omg! What's with the rumor??' It got so bad that around the last period of the day I had to go on the loud speaker and say it wasn't true. Everyone leaved me alone after that.

 I got home after a Track met and was attacked by Annie. She was balling, and Calvin was crying in the corner not wanting anyone to know that he was.

 " Calvin what's wrong?" I asked as I carried Annie to him. I sat down and placed her on my lap.

 " Sh-shes dead....Mom's dead..." He whispered. I gasped and I was picked up harshly.

 " Well well well...Looks like the little brats home." Dad chuckled. He through me against the wall. He then picked me back up and slapped me. I pleaded for him to stop and he put me down. He went into the kitchen and came back with a knife. I backed away slowly but he grabbed my arm tightly.

 " Dad!! What the hell are you doing!?" Calvin screeched. Annie was crying harder and Calvin was holding her in the corner. Dad looked at them and started to go to them. I acted quick. I grabbed his wrist that held the knife and swung him around.

 " You can hurt me. but don't you EVER lay a finger on earthier one on them! Do you under stand?!" I yelled in his face. His face grew furious and I knew I shouldn't have done that. He grabbed my wrist and sliced it. I wined a little and ignored the blood and pain. He was headed to them again and I went in front of them.

 " Don't." I warned sternly. He chuckled.

 " Or what? Are you gonna hurt your little daddy?" He started laughing. I growled and jumped on him. Ben came threw the screen and tossed me a knife.

 " Ben! Get them out of here now!" I yelled as I held the grown man down beneath me. Ben took them out and I took care of dad. He slashed me on the cheek and cut my arm again. I had enough after that. I held him down and flung his knife into the wall. I held mine and raised it. before I could slam it down...I got flung off him ad into the glass table we had. The pain was blinding and I couldn't stand it. I sprinted upstairs where Ben took Calvin and Annie and found them in a closet.

 " Li!! Oh my god look at you!!" Calvin rushed to me but I grabbed his arms.

 " Get Annie and pack some things now. Ben come with me to do the same." I ordered they all nodded and Calvin went to Annie's room first. Me and Ben rushed to mine and packed a bag for me full of my makeup and clothes. I grabbed a neckless my birth father gave me and a braclet my mother gave me. I stuffed them in the bag along with I picture of this family and my birth family. Calvin busted in my rom with two bags full of clothes and things they needed or wanted to remember on one arm and Annie in the other. Ben took Annie. I grabbed my bag.

 " Ok...we all have to climb out the window and if you don't then your dead..he should be getting up any second now some come on. Ben you and Calvin go first, Me and Annie will toss you guys the bags and then we will climb down ok?" They all nodded again and Ben lead the way followed by Calvin. we threw down the bags and I let Annie go first. When I was just about to go the door swung open. Dad had a knife in hand and I barely had enough time to jump. Ben caught me and set me down. Ben picked up Annie and Calvin took his and her bags and I grabbed mine and we ran away into the forest.  To thing....this was all because I went outside with Ben...all of it..I am not made for the outside world...

~~~~ Yay! Long chapters. Long you guys for reading and I hope you love de story. Thanks for the people who have and hopefully will read this. <3 ya!~~~~~