What happend....

~~ Ben's P.O.V ~~

 We found her and I saw her shadow and I tried to dive for her but it was to late...she had already gotten to her. I didn't want to hurt her so I stayed back. I stopped them all from hurting her...it was a big mistake. All of this was. What ever that mist is it is hurting her and I cant help it. I knew who controlled it but I wouldn't dare to fight him. Like a wild boar she attacked and stuck her knife into Jeff. I pulled her back but was flung off. I got up and stayed back still waiting.

 " Lilac! Come back! " I screamed helplessly. She looked back and charged I closed my eyes and opened my arms but the pain never came. I opened my eyes and found Laughing in front of me with her knife inside of his chest just like Jeff. I ran to the left and waited again. I waited again and there was no pain. I looked and found Sally. I did it again and found Eyeless in front of me. I tried it 3 more times, once was Masky, then Hoodie...then Slender. I was the last to fall.

 " Lilac please!! " I said as she leaned over me ready to plunge the knife in. I saw the battle inside her eyes but my Li didn't even put up a good fight and lost leaving me to be stabbed by this mist.

 ~~ Now time! Still doesn't make any sense xD ~~

 " I just don't get how you can love a monster like me..." She said on the verge of tears. I went to hug her but she flinched away from my touch. " I mean I cant even stand myself anymore. Take a good look at me now...cant you see I've changed? " I nodded. " I'm a monster! Forgive me for all the damage done...." She said I grabbed her hand but she yanked it back.

 " Lilac Florence! I love you and to me the inner you is all I care about. Your looks just top it all off. " She snorted when I finished saying that.

 " Even the inner me is a freaking Monster! Maybe I should have just let my dad turn me in.." She said in a regretful tone. I slapped her.

 " Listen to me Lilac! You are not a monster! And don't you EVER say that again!" I said as I held her by the arms. By this point she was crying I let her go and she fell limp on the edge of the bed crying. " Look...I'm sorry I slapped you but that's the only way you would have listened." She just sniffled and left the room. I fell on the bed and just laid there staring at the ceiling.

 ~~ Lilac's P.O.V ~~

 He was wrong...I am a monster...I hurt everyone I say is family....Wait! Family!! Where is Calvin and Annie??? I went up to there room and found them both sleeping. I went over and kissed Annie on the forehead. I walked over to Calvin and pushed the hair off his face and left the room. I went to my own room and slid down the wall and cried silently.

~~ Just a very small chapter and a filler nothing to much. I has a question, how old would Lilac and Haya be? I lost track and feel to lazy to do it myself xD. I will update today again and it will be longer. I promise. ALSO! I found a song that fits both Haya and Lilac it tis Pop Evil : Monster you made me. <3 ya! ~~