Trapped

I sighed and lays on the bed. I rubbed my stomach as the baby kicked. I'm about 6 months in and good god this baby can kick! The doctor came into my cell to check up on my baby.

 " Can you tell me what gender it is?" I asked. She nodded.

 " I believe its a girl." She smiled. I grinned. A little baby girl. My grin faded as Zalgo came in looking mad...again.

 " No! It cant be a girl! I don't want a girl. I want a boy. " He said. He slapped the doctor. She fell and held her cheek and she looked at me. I looked at her and she nodded over to the bars. They where open! I mouthed thank you and sprinted out of that cell. As I ran by other ones there where girls that looked 10 times worse than I. At the very end there was a black haired woman that looked familiar. I stopped and my hair swayed gently. She looked up and I saw her face. It...was Jane? I gasped and took out the key I stole from Zalgo a while ago. I unlocked her and we started to run out. No questions asked at all.

 The rest of this place was some-what nice...I guess. We finally got out and stopped thinking me lost him. He grabbed me and flung me against the stone wall.

 " AHH!!" I screamed. I got up slowly to see Jane being beat. I know I hated her but I don't hate her this much. I growled and my tail swayed furiously. I pounced on him and bit his shoulder. He screamed in pain and I got off. I took his knife out of his belt loop and held it grinning. He turned to me and his eyes went wide at what I held.

 " N-now Li please p-put that down.." He said nervously. I swung at him and caught his stomach easily. He went to the ground and we booked it. We ran,hid,dodged,kicked,hit, until we thought we where clear. As we ran no questions where asked because we both knew why we where there and we both knew whom had put us there and how. That is...until we finished running away.

 " S-so...who is the dad?" Jane asked. I caught my breath.

 " Ben..." I said. She looked at me weird and then shook her head.

 " Have fun..." she snorted in a snobby way. I growled but stopped instantly when a twig snapped in the distance. I got ready to run but I saw it was someone here to save us.....Ben. I squealed and hugged him but as soon as I made contact with him he turned into Zalgo. I wiggled away and growled,my fang-like-teeth just barley visible. Jane launched him back and he fell and passed out by hitting a tree with such force.

 " RUN!" Jane said as she and I booked it once more. Would we ever get away?..I'm not so sure. We ran for hours until it was morning. They would have lost us...right? WRONG. We turned and saw guards rushing at us. We gasped and started to run but I couldn't..I didn't have enough strength so I just collapsed. I blacked out soon after due to lack of water and food...and sleep.

~ Ello meh little Zombiez, I have been so distracted ( I got portal....FINALLY!! :D) and I have latterly been trying to do this update for like a week. Don't judge me. Anyway I love all of the people whom have and hopefully will read this <3 ya!~