Wedding planes and...labor?

~Ben's P.O.V~

Lilac, Jane, Sally, Clockwork, Nina, And Mrs. Slender were all doing the girl stuff, picking out the dresses, the flowers, the colors and stuff like that. Jeff, Laughing, Eyeless, Slendy, Toby,Masky, Hoodie, Smile, Grinny, and I all worked on how it would go and were the tables, chairs, the hole design of the wedding would go. We decided on a out-side wedding in the field that is just amazing.

 After a long, long, long, LONG day of planning we all sat down and ate dinner. We talked about the plans and simple things. After dinner Lilac and I sat on the porch just talking about random things..well she was I was to busy just starring at her...she was so beautiful...so...amazing. Most would be very nervous that their soon to be wife/husband would not come to the wedding...most would be nervous about it. Not me. I have so much trust in her showing...so much love in her...and the baby..it was close maybe like 3 1/2 months away till the baby will be here. Everyone is nervous, worried even on how it will be, on how having a real baby out in the woods or even in the slender house. I am not, I think my baby,no our baby, will be perfect.

She will be the most skill full killer. The most beautiful girl. She will be friendly like Lilac, Crazy like me, and brutally honest like me too, maybe even a bit evil like her mom. We have already picked a name...Alana.

Some say Lilac and I are not a good couple. Nu-true. Do you guys think that? Don't be afraid to say yes..*He sharpens his sword*. ANYWAY!!

"Benny!!" She wined as she lied on the couch, hand on her stomach. I ran in and sighed.

 "Yes Li?" I asked nicely.

 "I wanna go kill.."

"No."

"Why noottt??"

"Because your pregnant Li. You cant risk getting caught or go into labor or even worse loosing the baby or dieing. So no."

"Ugghh!!" She wined again and sat up. I sat next to her and wrap my arm around her,holding her close and she smiled. I moved so I was eye level with her stomach and talked to it. This made the baby kick and Lilac giggle. I looked up and smiled at her but her face went pale and she froze. I jumped up and looked her right in the eyes. She was frozen but the small puddle under her was enough to say what was happening.

"SLENDY!" I screamed for him and he rushed in and seeing the water rush down her leg and her face he knew exactly what was wrong. He took her from my arms and Jeff, Masky, and Hoodie followed him and her. I soon followed but was stopped by Annie and Sally.

"Whats wrong with Li?" Annie said. Calvin stepped in and had a giant grin.

 "Shes going to have the baby An." He said and picked her up. They sat down and so did everyone who didn't help Slendy. I was pacing back and forth. Eyeless grabbed me and said very sternly,

 "Ben, Chill. She is the strongest girl I know in this house. She is fine!" I nodded and we sat down, me next to Eyeless. 

 It took 9 hours of waiting and 2 hours of pushing. I was in for the pushing. As the child came out I was grossed out but stuck by her. I had small hand marks from her holding my hand as she pushed. I smiled as Slendy pulled her out and clipped her cord. He held her so softly, like he had done this many times before. I took a fast picture of them and Slendy handed her to me.

 My breath was caught in my throat, I felt the small tears come to my eyes as I held MY baby girl. I smiled brightly as one of the tears fell onto her cheek and she wined slightly. I brushed it off, laid a small kiss on her forehead and handed her to her mother.

 "Oh my god. Benjamin, we made her..." she started to choke up as she held her. I nodded and called the rest in. 

 ~Lilac's P.O.V~

 I looked at out baby girl and was so amazed that this was made from me and him. I was so proud and so happy.

 ~Laughing's P.O.V~

 I looked at the small bundle of joy and I was the first to hold her out of all of the others, other than Slendy, Ben, and Li. I smiled down at her and she looked right at me. She was scared I could tell but I loved her. Uncle Laughing...odd title, one I would have never thought I'd had.

 ~Eyeless's P.O.V~

 I was next and I couldn't believe how beautiful she was, Ben would have to be on his toes all the time when she grows older. She was so amazing.

 ~Masky & Hoodie's P.O.V~

 Maksy- I couldn't help but take my mask of slightly to lay a kiss onto her cheek. She was amazing.

 Hoodie- I did the same as Masky only I left my mask on..

 ~Jeff's P.O.V (And that's all I'm doing...cause there is a lot more xD)~

 I looked down at the little angle in my arms and for once my smile wasn't creepy. The baby had Lilacs' eyes and mouth, Ben's skin color and nose. I chuckled and tickled her just alittle and she cooed at me. I handed her back to her parents and Ben held the baby close. I could tell he was really loving his new addition to this family of his.

 ~Ben's P.O.V~

 After a while they all left us to care for the newborn.

 "What...will her name be Benny?" Li asked out of no were as she looked at me holding our daughter.

 "Uhmm...any names you have thought of?"

 "Yea, Alana or Gracy or Jamie." She said in a calm voice.

 "I like Alana. She looks like an Alana." I smiled down at my baby girl and she looks back at me. I could see the happiness in her eyes about the name. Li was excited about being a mom. I was so so so grateful to be a father. Of course I wouldn't give up my job as a killer but I mean I wouldn't kill to often. This family was a killing family and I loved having my little addition to it. Slendy was now a Grandfather, and Jeff, Eyeless, Laughing, Grinny, Smile, Toby, Masky, and Hoodie were all uncles. Li was a mom and I was a dad. A happy little family of killers :D.

~Ello my little brainz! I missed you! I hope you like this soo much and I tried to make it long-ish..but at least its interesting right? Anyway I am going to update all of my books today, I have them all written and stuff sooo...yea..<3 ya!~