Killing?

~~Lilac's P.O.V~~~

 I looked down at the little green hoodie, black short shorts and shook nervously. I looked down at me new black and lime convers and wished I didn't have to do this.

 " Ben, do I have to go? " I asked as I gave Ben a sad and scared look.

 " Yes you do Li. I'm sorry but if you wont to stay with us then you HAVE to kill. If not now then not ever. Trust me, I don't like seeing you like this but it has to be done. " He hugged me in a tight hug and we set off to kill. We climbed in through a window of a house that seemed oddly familiar. I looked around the living room and gasped. This was my old house! I grabbed Ben and hid us in a walk in closet they never go through.

 " Ben! Are you crazy?! I cant kill my parents! " I whisper yelled.

 " Come on Li! They hurt you...they deserve it. " He whispered back. I crossed my arms and stood like an angry teenager would.

 " I will kill a stranger but not my parents even if they're not my blood parents. What if I decide to go back or...Calvin does or maybe Annie? " I shivered at his name remembering what he did to me. Ben sighed a heavy sigh in defeat.

 " Fine. We will go some where else. " I led him out of the house quietly and he led me to a house I didn't remember was even there. We climbed through the window like before and as soon as I went into the boys room I knew who's house I was in. A sly grin spread across my face as I stared down at the teen. He was a few years older then I and was very cute but his past that mixed with mine was none but cute. He woke up and before he could scream I put my hand over his mouth.

 " I told you I would come back " I looked back and Ben was shaking a tad bit due to my voice. My voice came out demonic, sweet, smooth, with a slight hint of hate-rid, Ohh and creepiness. It was as if I had planed on this moment my hole life sense the first night he hit me. Because I have...heh.

 " wh-what did I ever do to you?! " By this time I made him speak quietly and stay still. I giggled a demonic giggle.

 " Ohh..lets see. You hurt me! " His eyes went big as he saw who I was.

 " L-Lilac! I-I'm sorry about that! And I know this is bad timing but, you look hot. " Ben was about to rush at him but I shook my head.

 " Well, now is not the time to say sorry. But you can apologize to me in hell! " With that I covered his mouth again and pulled out my knife I had in my pocket. " Any last words? "

 " Please! I'll do anything! I'm sorry! " He begged. I snickered.

 " Your lying, and I don't like liars." I then slit his throat as if I had done it for years. Ben was clapping behind me and I tuned and blushed. I walked past him and went to the parents room. I took the mom and he took the dad. Before we left I went to the boys room and wrote on a peace of paper ' Hope you like this! <3 Lovely Li. '

 " wow..nice name. And you didnt even have to think about a made up one! Yours is just like mine. Short and sweet. " He randomly said as we walked home. The smell of drying blood made me gag and almost throw up. As we walked through the door Jeff and Slendy hugged me and said ' good job! '. I stopped dead in my tracks as I found 4 guys sitting on the couch I haven't met yet. I backed away shyly and hid behind Ben.

 " Wh-who are those? "  I asked quietly.

 " Ohh! This is Masky. " He pointed to the man with white mask. " This is Hoodie. " He pointed to the other man with the black mask. " That is Eyeless Jack, " He pointed to the guys with the blue mask but with no eyes..like the mask had eye holes but there where no eyes in his head, just empty sockets. " And this is Laughing Jack. " He pointed to the guy that looked like a clown and right way he offered me candy. I looked at Ben and he nodded. I took the blue one and almost fell due to how good it was.

 " wow! best candy I have ever had! " I giggled as he did a little dance. Suddenly I was attacked by a large husky. " Ooofff. " I tried to get but the dog wouldn't stop licking my face.

 " Smile! Get off. " Ben said but the dog didn't listen.

 " Smile. Get. " Jeff said calmly and Smile wined and got off. I sat up on the floor and the dog I assume was Smile sat next to me letting me pet him. I looked up to see everyone's mouths drop....well the once that had a face...or didnt have a mask on.

 " wha? " I asked.

 " S-smile never lets ANYONE pet him..not even me! And I found him! " Jeff said shocked. He tried to get near him and Smile growled. I pet him and he nuzzled into my side.

 " well I guess he just likes me better. " I giggled. A cat attacked my shoes lace and I yelped. A red and black cat sat on the floor playing with my shoe. " Uhmm..."

 " Ohh! That's mine..his name is Grinny. " Ben explaned. " Same this with me though. I cant pet him. " I bent over and picked the little cat up and everyone gasped at how it purred.

 " Ooo...thanks for picking me up. " The cat spoke! I yelped and dropped the pore thing.

 " Ohh by the way...it talks...and so does Smile." Ben said walking away to play videogames.

 " Indeed. Now I would like it if you keep petting me? " Smile asked. I nodded and went to pet him but a furry little cat slapped my hand away from Smile. We all laughed and the others left for bed leaving me and Ben alone in the living room.

 he looked at me all bloody and smiled. I reached over and paused his game for him.

 " Thanks...and you look so cute in blood. I could get used to this look...Lovely Li. " He teased. I smiled back and hugged him.

 " Thank you Ben Drowned...I love you." He shivered at how I said his full name and hugged me back.

 " No problem..I love you too." He pulled back and kissed me. This is the first kiss we had that made sparks fly..the first one meant nothing. Just nothing. This one though, this one meant everything it should. Maybe life will get better...you know, without the killing part..

~~~ Ello people! Hope all of you whom have and hopefully will read dis liked it! <3 ya!~~~