Chapter 6*

~
After kissing her Redric had dragged her by the arm to his office, electric sensations spreading throughout his body but he chose to ignore them, he huffed, then banged the door shut behind them.

At the close proximity they were in he could smell her scent, it was alluring, sweet and addicting. Redric memorised it. She smelled like jasmine and lilacs, such an alluring combination. A sudden sadistic smile was plastered on his face as his mind pictured her as an actual jasmine flower he could trample on. He shook those thoughts aside and snarled in frustration . "That was a member of my pack you just killed."

"My bad, wasn't I clear enough whose throat I was ripping, next time I'll be sure to announce her name and whoreish rank before killing her."

Redric growled glaring at her form in pure rage, slowly chocking her.

She only smiled in return, licking her lips seductively "I never thought I would be into kinky shit, but damn when you put your hands on me like that it turns me on, I have a few places that could use your touch, Lets see how you feel when I find it from someone else."

He was surprised by the sudden jolt of anger and jealousy twisting his insides, brought about by her statement. Jealousy was an emotion he thought he was incapable of feeling until now when dark thoughts of her being with another man swirled in his head, his mind conjuring images of her making out with someone else.

The anger inside him intensified to dangerous levels. "Get out before I kill you."

"Don't you mean fuck me, that bulge in your pants indicates that that thing  between your legs would rather do that" she laughed before running out of his office.

~
Redric was currently sitting in his office behind a polished wooden desk when his friend Braille walked in without so much as a knock. "A little birdie told me you found your mate.

He groaned, "would this meddling little birdie happen to be my mother."

Braille ignored him.

"She is crazy Braille."

Braille snorted "then she is the perfect girl for you."

Redric scowled at his friend, cursing whoever had made such constricting furniture as the desk before him that was taking a lot of space in spite of it's short length.
Looking at it he got even more frustrated, the damn desk was the only thing standing between him and his profound need to grab Braille by the throat.

"Is there a valid reason as to why you are in my pack Braille other than to gossip?."

He had almost forgotten what had gotten him so riled up when Braille's voice brought him back to reality. "No just wanted to meet Ava, that's her name right?."

An animalistic growl left his mouth at the mention of his mate's name, Braille flinched, a response that came naturally to people whenever he growled, even his fellow shadow alphas.

Redric slammed his fist on his desk trying to take some anger out before he did something he would later regret. The piece of shit he called a friend was getting on his nerves.

"Just get the fuck out Braille"