Prologue

As the bell rang, the halls flooded with students. Chatter filled the silence and people rushed off to class. Kids would run around, messing with the freshman and people meeting in the bathroom to copy off homework, or take notes to cheat on a test. It was just like everyday at Worthington high school. The same nonsense, the same drama, the same students.

Tyler Joseph being one of the many

Tyler Joseph being one of the many. He had a smile plastered to his face as he walked down the hallway, stopping once in a while to talk to someone. He was a well known student, being the captain and point guard of the basketball team. He was on his senior year, straight A's and most likely to be valedictorian. His father was the school vice principle and basketball coach, making Tyler even more known around the school. He was an idle to many, even after he came out as gay, and he liked it that way. He like the attention, he liked having people wanting to be him. Tyler grew up being told to go beyond the stars, always behind told to be perfect, and so he was. His whole family was perfect. They were the definition of grace. People envied him and his family. He never broke rules at home and always obeyed what his elders said. He's never experienced what it's like to live life to the fullest, always being to overwhelmed with pleasing everyone. But it didn't bother him, for you can't compare something to something else you've never had.

Brendon Urie, he was the shadow of Tyler Joseph

Brendon Urie, he was the shadow of Tyler Joseph. Everywhere Tyler went, he went. He was like a sidekick, noticed, but unappreciated. Brendon fell right under Tyler's steps, trying to be just like him. He was Tyler's best friend, though jealousy was strong with Brendon. Tyler had moved to Worthington freshman year; and before that, Brendon was the one everyone looked up to. It all slipped away, though, considering Tyler was everything everyone waned. Good looks, good money, good skills. Brendon would do anything to fit in. He would shave his head bald if Tyler did it.