7

Chapter 7
Introductions
Joshua Dun

Josh peeked through the blinds when he heard a car pulling into the driveway. He furrowed his eyes when a car that he didn't know who belonged to was parked there. He glared when he saw Ashley get out of it. "This better not be a boy," he muttered.

He scoffed when a brunet got out, "awe, fucking Christ, why'd you have to piss in my drink."

Josh suddenly grinned, though, when he recognized the brunet. This was going to be fun. Josh walked back into the kitchen and sat down. He chuckled when he heard the two walk in. "Ashley, get your ass in here!"

"Who was that?" he heard the brunet whisper.

Ashley groaned and walked into the kitchen, the brunet following shyly. Ashley crossed her arms, "It's just for a school project."

Josh glared at the brunet, "I need names first."

Tyler gulped, "T-Tyler."

Josh stood up and walked towards Tyler, "well, hey, T-Tyler. I'm Ashley's brother. Tell me, do think Ashley is pretty?"

Ashley scoffed, "josh, just shut up. Leave Tyler alone."

Tyler blushed, "um, yes, but-"

josh tilted his head, "so you like her?"

Tyler glanced at Ashley, "yes, but only as a-"

josh stepped closer, "what are your exact intentions with my sister?"

Tyler stared at josh with wide eyes, "I-I uh. I-in all respect, b-but I kind of swing the other way."

Josh grinned widely and took a step back, "well I'll be damned."

Ashley rolled her eyes and turned to Tyler, "I'm so sorry, Tyler. Josh can be a real douche sometimes. Let's just go to my room."

Josh watched as the two walked down the hallway. Seconds later, Abigail came walking into the kitchen. "Who was that, He's really pretty."

Josh chuckled, "that's Ashley's new friend, Tyler."

Abigail hopped onto the counter, "he had pretty eyes. His eyelashes are longer than mine."

Josh ruffled her hair, "eh, don't be jealous. You can't be jealous of boys."

Abigail giggled, "I guess not. Do you think he's pretty?"

Josh grinned, "he's got a nice ass."

Abigail scowled, slapping josh shoulder, "gross, Joshua."

Josh let out a laugh, "what, he does!"

Abigail rolled her eyes playfully, "your unbelievable. But I guess he does."

Josh stuck his tongue out at his sister, in which she returned the gesture. Josh smirked, "love ya, stinker."

Abigail smiled widely, "love you too."

-

Josh sat on the couch, flipping through the channels. It was dark out and Tyler still hadn't left. They had stopped working on the project hours ago, but the two have seem to hit it off pretty good. He was glad, not many people found a liking towards his sister.

Ashley was different from a lot of girls. She didn't like make up and she hung out with boys more than girls. She was a stubborn ass and had the mouth of a breeding goat. She was smart, though. She was the smartest Dun of the family and josh knew she was going to go places.

She was going to have a beautiful family and a wonderful job. The only thing she lacked was her social skills. She was often times awkward around people other than her family. She just couldn't seem to communicate that well.

Josh was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the floor board creak. He turned around to see Tyler quietly walking towards the door. "Leaving?"

Tyler gasped out of surprise. He spun around to look at josh, looking as if he was a deer caught in headlight. Joh chuckled and patted the seat next to him. Tyler hesitantly took the seat next to josh.

Josh raised an eyebrow, "how's the project?"

Tyler shrugged, "g-good. We kinda got distracted but we have a whole week."

Josh nodded, "I see. Ashley sure is smart, are you smart?"

Tyler blushed, "I-I'd like to say yes."

Josh's smiled, "good, I don't need my baby sister hanging around no dumb boys."

Tyler cracked a smile, laughing lightly. He tilted his head and studied Josh's face. "I feel like I've seen you before."

Josh's smirk grew, "I could say the same for you, sweetheart."

A look of realization crossed Tyler's face before it was replaced with a scowl. "I know where I saw you. You ran out in front of my car and almost made me kill you!"

Josh grinned, "bingo."

Tyler stood up, "you know, your really stupid."

Josh bit his lip, "you're cute when you're angry."

Tyler rolled his eyes, picking up his backpack, "no I'm not, now excuse me, but I need to get going."

Josh watched as Tyler walked to the door. Josh grinned widely, "you've got a cute ass too."

Tyler spun around to glare at josh, flipping him off in the process. Josh let out a laugh as Tyler walked out the door and shut it. Ashley came down the hallway and gave josh a weird look, "what the hell are you laughing at, fucktard?"

Josh shrugged, "your friend has one of those cute little scrunched up faces when he gets mad."

Ashley's shoulders dropped and she gave josh a look of disappointment, "please tell me you didn't scare him off. Josh, I actually really like Tyler. He's the only person I met who actually wants to be my friend."

Josh rolled he eyes, "calm down, I didn't scare him off. I was just teasing him is all."

Ashley glared at her older brother, "leave Tyler alone, ok? And don't try any of your tricks on him either, he's soft."

Josh gave Ashley a sinister smile, "no promises."

Josh let out an 'oomph' when Ashley through a couch pillow at him, "fuck off, jackass. I'm serious."

Josh rolled his eyes, "ok, ok. Fine."

Ashley smiled, "thank you." Josh hummed in return and watched as she walked back into her room.

I had an argument with my brother over the illuminati. He claims that there is no such thing as the illuminati and I was like "yes there is. It's a secret society found by Adam Weishaupt on May 1, 17something in Ingolstadt, Germany!!!! FIGHT ME!"

-JoJo
🌻🌻🌻