Hello

Wow, it's been a while... I'm sorry guys, but I think I might be done on Wattpad. I still love joshler and I love all of you guys, twenty one pilots will always be one of my faves, but too much has happened and I've lost my want to continue writing. I might come back in the future, but I don't know. I barely paint anymore and I don't really hang out with my friends anymore.

I want to take the time to get back into some of the things that truly make me happy, like painting. I miss my friends and I think of you guys as friends too, but sometimes writing feels overwhelming for me and it can be stressful. My dad had passed away a couple days after the last time I updated. He had committed suicide and it really took a toll on me. He was always there for me when I was depressed and when I was in a bad spot, but I was never there for him and that makes everything worse.

I never really got to say goodbye either. As much as I would like to say I miss writing... I really don't. I just really haven't been the same since he passed and I'm trying to find myself again, and so I think I need to take a break, it may be temporary but it also may be permanently.

I just wanted to get on here one last time to thank you guys for all your support and for reading my books. I wanted to say thank you for making me laugh and smile and making me feel happy. I hope you guys are all doing well and take care of yourselves.

I love you guys.