1.

"go on, you can do this..." i said to myself, motivating me to lock on the door of my new dorm room.

i softly knocked on the door with my knuckles, hoping someone would be in there.

"yeah?" i heard a muffled voice with a slight accent from the other side of the door.

"i uhh... i think this is also my room. i put down my two bags because they were getting pretty heavy.

i heard footsteps and the door opened. in the doorway was a skinny, small built boy with brown curls. he's cute.

"mitch." i introduced myself and held my hand out for him to shake it.

"troye." he said with an australian accent i think. he didn't shake my hand and walked back inside.

i got my bags and followed him. there were two sets of bunk beds and troye already claimed one of the bottom ones. i put my stuff on the other bottom one and sat next to it.

"class doesn't start until tomorrow, how about we get to know each other a little?" i suggested.

"troye, 19 years old, from johannesburg in south africa but grew up in australia and moved here for college." he said in a flat tone.

"south africa? that's so cool." i smiled.
"i'm mitch, 22 years old and i'm from texas, so that isn't that far away i guess."

i noticed that he wasn't interested at all and would rather be somewhere else.

a knock on the door luckily saved me from this awkward situation. me and troye both stood up to answer it.

it was a group of 3 people with balloons and other colorful things. the girl in the front was carrying most of the stuff and the girl behind her also carried some.

there also was a boy who didn't carry anything and who just stood there.

"hi! we just wanted to welcome all of the freshman's to our college." the girl in the front gave us a balloon with a rainbow on it, but i didn't focus on that. i focused on the boy behind her.

"thanks." troye said and closed the door.
"did you see that guy?" he said with as soon as the door was closed.

"he was so cute." i admitted.

troye tied the rainbow balloon to his bed.
"he was super hot, like wow."

"do you know who it is?" i asked, sitting on my bed.

"bitch. if i knew who it was i'd be all over him right now."

"ehmm hunty, no. i think he's mine." i laughed.

"he was totally looking at me." he scoffed.

"troye. he was looking at the floor."

"that's what i'm saying." troye laughed and sat on his bed across from me.

"glad we can bond over something important." i rolled my eyes and laughed.

"hey! boys are important!"

"that's very true."

troye nodded and started unpacking his bags. i did too. while we did, we had a very meaningful conversation about harry styles.

-

mayb? im probably gonna continue anyway cause this is fun af. also this chapter is really short so if i make more they're gonna be like 1000+ words

please vote and comment what ya think. and also literally everyone noticed already but troye^^ is troye sivan lmaO i love him.