9.

on saturday at around 8 pm scott send me a text.

scott:
hey

sorry about yesterday

my fucking girlfriend drove her car into a tree

u:
omg is she ok?

i know i'm supposed to hate her and stuff, but i don't like when people get injured.

scott:
yeah she's fine

her car is a little damaged that's all

u:
ok good

scott:
yeah i guess

so

art lessons?

u:
right

scott:
im downstairs right now

maybe you can come and just watch me paint or something

how does he know that's what i like to do?

u:
alrighty

be down in a minute

i turned off my phone and started getting dressed in something more wearable.

troye is with jacob, so he won't be back until tomorrow or monday.

i put on a black and red sweater, aka my freddy krueger sweater and some boring black pants and shoes.

-

when i arrived downstairs the door to the art room was open and music was playing from it. is that sza? wow, scott has a nice music taste so far.

i went inside. scott was painting while humming along with the melody of the song. he apparently started a new painting because the one with the girl was leaned against the wall, half finished.

scott noticed that i was here and turned to me with that smile on his face. he eyed me up and down.

"you're giving me freddy krueger vibes." he said.

"that's what i was thinking when i put it on." i laughed and sat on a chair closest to scott.

scott made a 'get up' sign and i did as he said. he got up and put the chair that i just sat on next to his so we were sitting right next to eachother while he was painting.

"better." he smiled and sat back down. i kind of hesitantly sat next to him.

he was painting roses. they looked beautiful, as always. they had like, different shades of red and pink and it was so amazingly detailed.

"looks amazing." i said about the painting and in my head actually kind of about scott.

"really? glad you like it." he looked at me and smiled.

wow. i haven't been this close to his face yet. he has like these cute little freckles on his nose, and his eyes are very very blue. also i just want to engrave his smile into my brain so i can look at it whenever i want.

i noticed that i was just staring at his face for a solid 6 seconds. that's probably not normal.

scott just smiled and continued painting.

the next song that came on was some kind of cover from Robyn's 'call your girlfriend'. i love that song, i wish i could relate to it.

i softly sang along with the lyrics, not wanting to disturb scott.

"call your girlfriend/it's time you had the talk/give your reasons/say it's not her fault/but you just met somebody new." i half hummed half sang along with the chorus.

scott stopped painting and turned to me.
"you have an amazing voice." he said.

"thank you." i started blushing. he's so sweet.

"no but, like, really..." he put his paintbrush down and completely turned his chair to me.
"you have an amazing voice, amazing personality, amazing looks, you're, like, everything a person could dream of." he said.

did he really just say that? i think i'm gonna cry. he did really just say that. oh my god. what if he was joking?

i looked scott in his beautiful ocean blue eyes, switching between the right and left one.

i really want to say something, but i don't know what.

i wanted to thank him for the compliment, but i couldn't because scott was getting so close to my face and that made me unable to speak.

he kept leaning in. is this really happening? no no no no no. well, yes yes yes but also n- ah fuck it who cares.

as soon as our lips touched i melted away. i regret this already.
it struck to me what i was doing. i was ruining scott's relationship.

i pulled away quickly, but scott's face stayed where it was.
"this isn't okay." i said.

"it really isn't..." scott sighed and looked down at his hands.

i got up and walked towards the door.
"sorry." i said before i closed the door behind me and left.

-

hmmmmm ....

also literally 2 days ago i had 100 reads and now i already have 200 thanks guys :)

do you hate this update and want the next chapter?

yes and yes

bork