14.

this week has been weird. me and scott haven't talked since troye made the group chat we don't use... i don't know why. i also don't think the art lessons are still a thing because we both haven't talked about it in ages.

and also, last monday when we had art class together he wasn't there. he wasn't there with english either. there's something going on.

well, today's monday so it's art class again. i secretly hope scott's gonna be there.

-

of course the classroom was empty and me, troye and jacob were the only ones there.

we all sat down and immediately went on our phones because we have nothing else to do.

after a while the room started filling with people, including scott. he looked at our table, but waited at the door. he looked behind him and a girl walked in after him. wait, is that haley? since when does she go to college here?

he grabbed her hand and pulled her over to our table.

"guys. i've told you about haley, right?" he said and sat down on the last unoccupied chair, making haley stand up next to him. of course that chair had to be next to my chair.

we all nodded and mumbled 'yes' and 'i think so'.

"well, she's going to college here now ." he said and signed for haley to sit on his lap.

"hi guys!" she smiled. wow, she's really pretty. she has really cute, short, brown hair and an amazing smile.

"okay, so this is troye." scott gestured to troye, who was sitting on the opposite side of him.

"hey." he said, smiled a little, but then quickly focused back on his phone.

"and his boyfriend, jacob."

jacob gave her a friendly nod.

"and this is mitch." he said, gesturing to me.

"hi! scott talked about you a lot." she smiled at me. did he really? wowowow.

"nice to meet you." i said, and had a half fake, half real smile. i don't know how i feel right now. she seems nice...

mr. taylor walked past our tablet.
"hoying, grassi, come to my desk for a second." he said.

me and scott looked at eachother for a second before he made haley get off his lap.

we slowly walked to his desk, really not knowing what to expect.

"how are the art lessons going?" mr. taylor asked as soon as we both stood at his desk.

me and scott had this moment of eye contact, before scott started talking.

"they're going alright." he said.

i nodded along because i can't lie at all.

"that's good. what days are you meeting up?" the teacher said.

"i don't-"

"after classes today." scott interrupted me.

alright then.

"and mitch, i haven't seen any work of you yet, when do you think it'll be done?"

i looked at scott with a panicked glance.

"almost." scott helped me out.

the teacher gave us a nod and we went back to our seats.

"haley, i have to do art stuff with mitch after class today." scott said to haley when he sat down.