34.

while walking to my first class of today, art, i spotted jacob in the hallway. i flashed him a quick smile, but he completely ignored me, even though i'm pretty sure he saw me.

welp.

walking into the classroom i saw scott sitting on the other side of the room all the way in the corner, doing something on his phone.

i saw troye and haley sitting next to eachother at the table closest to me and they both looked at me.

"hi." i said to them when i walked past.

haley looked down at her hands. okay, i get that she doesn't want to talk to me, but what exactly did i do to upset troye?

he also ignored me, his face lighting up as soon as jacob walked in and sat by them.

i turned away from them and just went up to scott. too bad alex isn't in this class with me.

"hi scotty." i said and sat next to him, putting my bag down next to my chair.

scott looked up from his phone.
"hey." he smiled.

"do you know what's up with them?" i gestured to troye's table.

"nope, why? what happened?"

"troye is ignoring me." i shrugged.

"people!" mr. taylor barged in. jezus, calm down.
"i hope you all have your assignments ready for me to look at!" he walked to his desk and sat down.

"fuck." scott cursed under his breath, rasing his hand after.

"hoying? a question?" the teacher asked, letting scott speak.

"my assignment is still in the storage room, and so is mitch's." he elbowed my side.

"go get it, then." mr. taylor said, waving his hand in the direction of the door.

me and scott both got up and went to the door, walking past troye, haley and jacob.

jacob was wearing the jacket i got him for christmas.

hm.

they all ignored us and scott just continued walking, so i followed him.

"what's their deal?" scott asked as soon as we were away from the classroom, making our way downstairs.

"i don't know... it's probably because of what happened with the new years stuff. " i shrugged.

"oh, sorry. that's probably my fault." scott looked down for a second, looking back up at me after.

"if he wants to ignore me, that's fine, because i have something better than his friendship."

"chipotle?" scott asked, unlocking the door to the art room. oh god, flashbacks to the beginning of the year.

"no, idiot. you!" i walked in before him, waiting for him to follow.

"ehm, excuse me?" scott turned to me with an offended look and tone.
"what did you just call me?" he asked. i could tell he was faking it.

"i called you an idiot for thinking chipotle was more important than you." i laughed.

"i am not an idiot." scott dramatic put his hand on his chest, making me laugh.

"you are an idiot,..." i went up to him and kissed the tip of his nose, having to stand on the tips of my toes.
"... but you're my idiot." i smiled.

scott laughed, swiftly kissing me before walking to a wall, kneeling down and starting to look trough paintings and drawings.

scott pulled one out.
"do you think he'll believe us if we show him this and pretend you made it?" he asked, showing me the drawing.