26.

when it was around 10 am and i got back to troye's room from spending the night at scott's, he didn't seem too happy.

"hi." i said and sat on my bed.

"i'm not trying to sound like your mom, but where were you?"

"well, didn't jacob tell you? we were making some stuff for history class." please say you weren't with jacob yesterday. please please please.

"oh, no he didn't tell me. but why did you just come back?"

"i don't like all of these questions."

troye raised his brows at me.
"what?"

"i fell asleep there and woke up like half an hour ago, okay? that's it."
i stood up.
"i'm gonna shower. do you maybe want to get coffee after?"

he nodded and i went to our bathroom.

i feel kinda bad for snapping at him like that, but i think he can take it.

-

after the shower i put on some pants. i left my sweater in the other room, so i had to do it without one for a second.

when i looked in the mirror to fix my hair i noticed a few red purple-ish spots on my neck and upper chest.

i'm 98% sure i told scott NOT to do that.

now i have to walk out to troye like this. ugghhh scott.

why didn't i bring a sweater to put on after i showered.

what am i gonna say to troye?

why did scott do it, knowing i'd have to face troye today.

i can't with him.

i suddenly remembered that i brought concealer, so i can just cover those stupid hickeys up.

-

it took me 20 MINUTES to cover every spot up.

when i was finally done, i walked out of the bathroom. troye was on his phone and looked up at me.

"had fun in there? you took like an hour." he laughed.

"i'm sorry."

i walked to my bed and looked through my sweaters.

i found scott's dark red one. i forgot i still had that.

i'm just gonna wear that. i don't care.

"is that your sweater?" troye asked, standing up and walking towards the door.

"yeah, why?"

"it's so big, but it's cute."

"thanks...?" i laughed, got my phone and some money and followed troye outside.

-

of course.

of course scott had to be here too.

of course scott had to be here too, with haley.

and of course today is the day that i'm wearing scott's sweater, that haley will probably recognize as soon as she sees me.

me and troye were just innocently sipping on our coffee and talking about harry styles' new music video when scott and haley just came to our table.

why?

i don't know.

"hi guys!" haley said and sat next to troye, so i sat next to scott.

"hey haley." troye smiled at her. troye, don't do that.