12.

the next morning i woke up early and confused.

i immediately noticed that this wasn't my bed or my room. oh, right. i remember.

i turned around and saw scott sleeping with his face turned to me. he's an angel. he looks so peaceful and pretty and his messy bed hair is so cute.

my stupid ass couldn't help but give him a little peck on his nose.

i felt his arms wrap around my back. his eyes slowly opened and he smiled at me.

"hi." he said with the softest, cutest little raspy voice ever. how can someone be this perfect in the morning?

"hello." i smiled and let him kiss my cheek.

why can't we just stay like this forever, not having to worry about anything and just be happy?

"what time is it?" scott asked. i turned around and saw my phone on the bedside drawer. i grabbed it and turned it on, seeing a lot of messages from troye. oh fuck.

"it's ehh... 7.30 am." i said before hesitantly opening the messages.

ozzie: (8.32 pm)
hi

when will u be back?

(9.14 pm)
can i eat w/out you?

(9.48 pm)
fuk it i ate without you

where are you?

(10.40 pm)
mitch?

are you okay?

(11.56)
im getting worried

(now)
mitch seriously wtf

u:
im so so sorry

me and scott were painting and forgot the time

so we fell asleep

sorry

:(

ozzie:
it's fine

thank god you're okay

i was worried

u:
sorry bb

ozzie:
see you later?

u:
probably

:)

"should we go to english?" scott asked as soon as i put away my phone.

"let's take the one that starts in a few hours." i said and cuddled up against him. i shouldn't do this. this is very, very wrong.

scott agreed and we both fell back asleep.

-

about 2 hours later scott woke me up.

"we have to go." he said and i felt him brush the hair out of my face.

i felt him stand up and heard him walk to the bathroom.

after a minute i opened my eyes and looked around his room, where i saw multiple pieces of both of our clothing tossed in random places.

i spotted my pants and boxers in the corner of the room. i got up, grabbed them and put them on.

scott walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but black pants. why... how... what? he looks so amazing.

i still wasn't wearing a shirt of any kind and was kinda cold. i looked around scott's room to try and find the shirt i wore yesterday, but i couldn't spot it anywhere.

"have you seen my shirt? i'm cold." i said.

"do you want to wear one of my sweaters?" he asked.

i don't think i've ever said yes faster in my life. i would love to drown in one of his big hoodies.

he got out a dark red one and threw it to me. it was so pretty, and it kind of smelled like him. i'm not weird i swear.

i put it on without anything underneath it. it was so soft and the sleeves were way too long for my tiny arms. i really like it.

"thank youuu." i put the sleeves over my hands and flapped them around. even i don't know why i did that.

"stop. you're being cute and i need to get dressed." he grinned.

he got a floral button up from a bag under his bed that was giving me harry styles vibes, and i love harry.

scott put on the button up.

"wait..." i said and walked up to him. he buttoned it all the way to the top.
"this is better." i said and unbuttoned the first 3 buttons.

"isn't that a bit much?" scott said.

"i mean, do you want to look like harry styles?"

"yes, of course. forget what i said." he laughed and kept the first 3 buttons unbuttoned. yes.

he looked at me for a second, put his hand half on my cheek and half in my hair and gave me a kiss. no no no, please don't.

of course i didn't protest or anything, because i mean, it's scott, you know?

"we have to go." scott pulled away and got his bag.

"oh fuck, my bag is still in my room."

"i'll go to english class and you can get it." scott opened the door and walked out to the hallway.

-

i knocked on the door of me and troye's room. i got no response so i just walked in.

troye wasn't there, so he probably went to class already. oops, then i'm probably late.

i quickly got my bag and speed walked to english.

-

when i arrived everyone already sat in their seats, so when i opened the door everyone turned to me.

"hi, sorry." i said and looked for scott. he sat in the back of the room.

i went up to him and sat on the chair next to him.

"you look so cute." scott whispered.

i instantly blushed. why does almost everything that he says make me blush? i don't like that.

-

i

hello
i have a grate idea for a chapter that revolves around new years but that's gonna take a few more days/weeks/whatever ugh

what's your favorite idea?

mine is being creative