38.

at around 11 am, while walking downstairs to the underground parking garage, i started feeling a bit nervous to meet his family already.

i mean, yeah, i love him a lot and stuff and i've known him for a while but i don't know... maybe i should just stop worrying and go and see what happens. maybe it'll all go perfectly okay.

"just a little warning, i don't drive extremely safe." scott said as he opened the trunk of his car. i don't know what kind of car, because i know nothing about cars.

he threw his bags in and grabbed mine from my hand, carefully putting it in after. awww.

"that's okay, as long as we don't die." i laughed.

scott closed the trunk door and went to the passenger side, opening the door for me.

"thank you." i smiled and got in, scott closing the door after me.

he walked around the back of the car to the drivers seat and also got in, slamming the door shut.

"you do have to be safe." he said as he put on his seatbelt.

"oh, right." i did the same and quickly got my phone out of my back pocket so it wouldn't get crushed.

"i have an ox cord so you can play music if you want." he said, showing me the place where i could plug in my phone.

"alrighty." i smiled and plugged it in.

he started the car and drove out of the parking garage, while i was finding some music.

i got a text, and you could hear the notification sound all throughout the car, which was pretty loud.

"sorry." i laughed and turned my notification sound off.

4 gays

ozzie:
soOooOoOoo

how much protection did you use

u:
stop i swear to god

ozzie:
;)

u:
i feel attacked ?

ozzie:
but i feel like you guys

wait let me get this right

i can't believe im about to say this

really got it oN yesterday

u:
TROYE

NO

BYE

i immediately went out of my messages and back to spotify.

"what'd they say?" scott asked.
i looked out the window and saw that we were already pretty far away from campus and that we were almost entering the freeway.

"troye was being weird again."

scott laughed.
"oh god."

i found a nice playlist on spotify and played it, not knowing the first song.

i checked if troye sent anymore messages.

of course he did.

ozzie:
im sorry

no im not

jacob:
troye

sweetie

stop

ozzie:
ok im sorry

kind of