6.

scott:
ok so if you go all the way downstairs there's this art studio thing with easels and stuff

you'll see what i mean when you find it.

i was looking at scott's last texts for a bit of guidance. he had a place where he could give me art lessons but it was kinda hard to find.

i walked into a long dark hallway and saw one room that had the lights on. that was probably it.

i walked up to it and knocked on the door.

a shadowy figure walked up to the door from the other side. please don't be a murderer.

it was scott. of course it was scott. who else could it be.

"hey." he said with a grin on his face. he's so cute.

last time we 'hung out' i had my head down the entire time so i couldn't properly see his face.

"hey." i smiled and walked in.

it was a pretty small room that was dimly lit. it had shelfs full of paint.

slightly more in the corner was a table that was covered in dried up paint with papers and pencils on it. there were two chairs, so i guess we were gonna sit there.

"no one ever uses this room." scott shrugged and walked up to me.
"so i come here like, everyday."

"cool."

he gestured to the chairs and i sat in one. he sat next to me in the other and handed me a pencil, the same i used yesterday i think.

he wrote my name on it. he wrote 'mitch' on it. i'm sorry but what? that's so sweet, i think. i don't know what that means.

i said nothing about it because he probably thought it was normal and he does this to everyone.

"let's start." he said and put an empty piece of paper in front of me.

i don't want to draw. i don't like drawing.

"i'm gonna be honest, art isn't really my thing? i'm more into music and stuff." i said.

"that's okay. maybe we can, like, listen to music or something?"

that sounds fair.
"yeah." i said and scott went to an easel which had a half finished painting on it of a girl.
"who's that?" i curiously asked him.

"just a girl." he shrugged and dipped his paintbrush in a mug of water.

i got closer and examined the painting more. it kinda looked like... the girl i saw him with yesterday.

that's fine. he has his own life. i don't care. maybe he does this to get money? he paints people and then he gets money for it. yeah, that's probably it.

"it looks really good." i payed close attention to the details. it really did look good.

"thank you." he smiled and started painting.
"you can put on music if you want."

"alrighty." i unlocked my phone and saw a lot of messages from troye.

should i look at them? maybe it's important. eh, sure. i haven't seen him all day today for some reason.

ozzie:
MITCH

ONG

OMG

COMETO OUR ROOM

I NEND TO TELL YOU SOMEYJIBV

FUC IT OM GONAN TELL IT JOW