10.

i haven't stopped thinking about scott since saturday. i also, of course, haven't told anyone. not even troye, who came back yesterday.

scott and i haven't seen or texted eachother too and now we have art class together. i'm not excited.

"ready for art class?" troye asked, throwing my bag on my lap.

"yep." i lied. i'm not ready at all.

i stood up and walked to the door.

"you look cute today, mitchy." troye said.

"thanks." i smiled. i was wearing a pastel pink, oversized sweater, black pants and white sneakers with big white ribbons for laces. i did look pretty cute to be honest.

-

we went to art class and scott and jacob were already there.

"hi pumpkin." jacob said as soon as he saw troye. that's the cutest thing ever.

troye kissed jacob's cheek and we all sat at a table together.

i couldn't look at scott. not that i'm mad at him or anything, but everytime i see his face i remember saturday and i just want to kiss him again.

of course because troye and jacob sat next to eachother i had to sit next to scott.

i felt him looking at me, but i, with all of my strength, managed to not look at him and look down at my hands.

"you look cute today." he said quietly so troye and jacob couldn't hear it.

i started blushing. he's so sweet.
"thanks." i said, but still managed to not look at him.

"hey, mitch?" jacob said. i looked up at him.

"what's up?" i said.

"can i talk to you for just a second?" he asked, kind of worrying me.

"sure." i followed him out to the hallway.

"what's going on between you and scott?" he asked as soon as we were out of scott and troye's sight.

"w-what do you mean?" i felt my face turn red.

"well, there's something going on. i can see it.

do i trust jacob enough to tell him? i don't know... eh, fuck it. he seems cool.

"okay, jacob, please don't tell anyone, especially troye. he'll freak out." i said.

"what? what's going on?" he seemed concerned.

"ehhmm... scott kind of kissed me." i quietly said and immediately regretted it.

"what?" jacob seemed a little confused.

"can i trust you not to tell anyone?" i asked him.

"yeah yeah, of course, mitch. i won't tell a living soul."

"thank you so much." i said and wanted to hug him, but i didn't.

-

the entire class was just mr. taylor talking about vincent van gogh and rembrandt, two dutch painters or something. scott seemed really interested, but i couldn't care less.

after class jacob went up to me.

"if you need anyone to talk to about this stuff, i'm also here." he said and gave me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"thank you." i smiled.

"do you want to get coffee with me and troye?" he asked.

"nah, i'll pass." i smiled.
"but thanks."

"alright." he said and we both walked different directions.

-

i just arrived back in my room when i got a text from scott. i don't want to open it. but i also do.

scott:
come downstairs

i opened it anyway.

u:
why?

scott:
we need to talk

i turned off my phone and went downstairs as scott said. i need to talk to him too.

i arrived at the art room and opened the door without knocking, scaring scott a little. he was working on the amazing rose painting, of course.

i closed the door behind me and stood by the door.

"listen..." scott put his paintbrush down and stood up, walking towards me.
"... we can both forget it ever happened, or we can do it again and then forget it it ever happened." he said.

i would love to pick option 2 so i could at least like, kiss him one more time, but i didn't.

"we'll try to pretend it never happened." i said with a little regret.

"alright." scott said.

i opened the door and walked out to the hallway.

"i'll text you." he said before i left.

while walking back to my room i got out my phone and texted jacob.

u:
hi

this is mitch

i didn't get a response yet so he's probably still with troye.

-

later that night at around 11 pm i got a text from jacob. troye fell asleep about half an hour ago.

jacob:
hey

what's up?

u:
well

me and scott decided to forget that it happened

jacob:
oh

is that a good thing?

u:
i don't know

like, yeah it is, but i just want to be with him all the time and shit, you know

im confused

jacob:
yeah, i know

love is complicated like that

u:
it sucks

jacob:
it really does

sorry

u:
it's fine
i'll be fine
thanks for letting me talk to you

jacob:
my pleasure

:)

u:
i don't really know what to do

i have to see him again tomorrow

jacob:
it's going to be fine

really

u:
you think?

jacob:
of course

u:
thanks jacob

:)

jacob:
my pleasure

-

jacob is so sweet ughh

also hi
i know something about scott that y'all don't know :))))

how are you doing today?

at this time of the day im really hungry and tired but im gonna eat candy with my best friend later so it's fine

bye guys, gals and my non-binary pals !!