Chapter 27

- June 16, 2016

Jungkook tiredly jumped on his bed. Groaning and feeling dizzy.  He pulls out his phone in his pockets and started to chat with the girl again.

10:30 am

Mr. Bunny: y/n!

Mr. Bunny: i'm so sorry we didn't get to talk yesterday

Mr. Bunny: i apologise deeply

Mr. Bunny: ):

He kept on replying. It seemed like whenever he's talking with her, he forgets everything that's around him. That's why he didn't know when Taehyung entered his room.

"Hey, have you seen my charger?" Taehyung asked, looking on different drawers inside Jungkooks room. "Hello? Jungkook?" He turned around and approached him.

You: bye guk! ♥

Taehyung saw the message and chimed. "Ooh, is she the fangirl?" The elder asked, slowly sitting beside Jungkook. "Can I message her?"

Jungkook nodded and gave his phone to Taehyung. "Sure hyung, just don't say anything bad." Taehyung smiled and started to type his message.

Mr. Bunny: saranghae

The younger one snatched his phone away. "Hyung no, don't say that."

Mr. Bunny: saranghae|
Mr. Bunny: saran|
Mr. Bunny: sa|
Mr. Bunny: (:

Taehyung frowned, "Why?"

"Just no, don't tell her you love her. It has only been 11 days hyung." Jungkook shook his head. "And no, I haven't seen your charger."

"Oh okay, I need to go find Jimin. I just remembered that he borrowed it from me," Taehyung stood up. "Have fun talking with her." The elder smiled before leaving Jungkook's room. However, there was something about his smile.

-

This didn't come out the way I wanted to but whatever lol.