a quick note

*deleting this chapter*

-

I'm dumb for saying this but tbh--
I'm actually confused about my own book too. Lol. I just don't know either. They both deserve y/n's love!

This book is driving me crazy, and I'm the one who wrote it. Wow Dean, great job. I just got too invested in my own characters-- I LOVE THEM OKAY.

I have already planned out the ending and the other remaining chapters. All I need to do now is write them all out. I know that some will like and some will hate the ending.

Okay so, let me just rant because of my book.

FIRST OF ALL:

I was really hyped in making a book #2 because I think it would be fun and exciting but it turns out I was wrong. Well, I mean, it's fun because I get to talk to you guys. The bad part is IDON'TKNOWHOWTOENDIT.

I suck at ending things, especially books.

AND THEN:

Second, adding Taehyung in the story was really in my mind since book 1. I didn't know what I would do with him but I was just like, "You know what? Lemme add that Taekook bromance." (Bc I got hooked on countdown by kimnamsoon)

I wasn't PLANNING ON DOING ALL OF THIS ANGST HOLY FUC-- I need to stop reading angst for god's sake.

I was just like, "How do I make readers suffer and hate Jungkook a little bit?" Then I came up with my plan.

"Oh! I'll make it look like Taehyung was actually the one who found y/n and that he's already deeply in love with her before," Yeah Dean, what a great ass plan you got there. I just added more pressure to myself.

THIRDLY:

I love Jungkook so much, believe me.
I know I know, I'm a freaking Park Jimin stan but guess what? He's my ultimate bias wrecker.

The only problem about that is..
I love Taehyung too, well, I love all of them.

I suffer and a little part of me dies whenever I write something about Taehyung. It's so sad, I just feel bad about my own character. Because you know, I imagine myself in his situation.

IT JUST HURTS OKAY?

I didn't know I would feel this kind of way towards this fictional 'Taehyung' and 'Jungkook' that I have created.

4TH:

Let's get back to the story again.
I swear to god, my mind is shitting me because of this book.

I don't really know who should end up with
y/n???
I mean, they both deserve to be with her. Well, that's in my opinion, of course. I mean look at this--

Taehyung, he liked you right from the very start. He didn't know how to talk to you so he let Jungkook message you. But then he noticed that Jungkook is slowly falling for you so he just backed up and felt happy for you from a distance.

Jungkook, he was the one who's with you when you felt bad. When your mother had to go to the hospital. You had long conversations with him all day. Heck, he even sent you money. He loved you too and he really wanted to see you. Now he's suffering, he still loves you.

SEE? DO YOU GET ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL BECAUSE OF THIS?

I know what you're going to say,
"Then make two endings! One for Taehyung and one for Jungkook!"

No. Just no, I'm sorry. It's just that I don't really like that idea that much? And maybe because I'm a sadist. But then at the same time, I want the two boys to be happy.

LEMME JUST KILL Y/N

Just kidding. Lol. My heart broke a lot whenever I imagine Taehyung crying because of y/n. Same goes with Jungkook. I just don't know what to do from here.

Let me hear your own opinions. :)

Aaaand, that's it.
That's was pretty long, damn.
I just wanted to express myself to you guys. I hope I made sense?

Thanks for reading this far. I appreciate it.

Your bias loves you ♥