Is Love Worth The Risk? Part 2

*gif from prettylittlelarrie

"Yes," you nodded. "Being with you is worth every risk."

"So, does this mean..." he whispered.

You nodded. "It means that we're together again," you smiled.

Harry's smiled so widely that his dimples were showing. "Can I kiss you?"

"You better, I've only been waiting all night for you to do it," you laughed.

Harry laughed and pulled you onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned in to kiss your lips. As soon as your lips touched, every memory from your past together, every previous touch, everything you've ever felt for him came rushing back.

Even though you had just been exhausted an hour ago, you were wide awake now. It didn't take long for the kiss to deepen and for you to wrap your legs around his waist. His hands had moved from their place on your hips, down to your bare legs. He pulled away from your lips and moved down to your neck. You tilted your head to the side.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," he whispered.

"No," you said. "It's okay. It's been long enough, I don't want to wait anymore."

Harry pulled away from your neck and looked at you. "Are you sure?" he said. "I didn't... I didn't come here for that."

You put your hands on both sides of his face. "I'm sure. I love you. I'm in love with you. We're back together and I want you. I want to feel you and be with you. Like you said earlier, I have to leave in a few days, and we don't know when the next time we might be physically together. But I mean, if you don't want to..." you said.

"No, I do. Trust me," he said. "I just, I don't have a condom with me."

"It's okay. I'm still on the pill and I haven't slept with anyone... since well...you," you admitted.

"Me either," he whispered. "I'll admit there were times I thought about it and I had the chance, but It felt wrong, so I never did."

"Then we both could really use this..." you smirked.

"Yes, we can," he smirked pulling you back in for a kiss.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he brought you closer. The tie around your robe was becoming undone as the two of you continued to kiss and touch it other.

"Let's see what's under here yeah? It's been a while," he smirked looking up at you as he untied it. He pushed the two sides of the robe apart and down your shoulders, revealing you wearing nothing a small pair of underwear. He cocked his eyebrow as he looked at you.

You blushed. "I told you I was about to go to bed," you defended.

"Fuck, if I had known you weren't wearing anything under that, except for these," he smirked putting his finger in the band around your waist.

You laughed. "What would you had done?"

"I probably would have kissed you sooner," he smirked.

You laughed and unbuttoned his shirt. "It's only fair," you smirked pushing it down his shoulders.

You leaned back in to kiss him as you ran your hands over his chest and shoulders. It didn't take long before he flipped you over onto your back. You laughed pulling him back down for a kiss.

"I wanna take this slow," he whispered. "I just want to savor every fucking moment," he said as he kissed down your neck and chest.

He kissed down your stomach and kissed down your legs as he took off the remaining clothing that covered your body. He stood up at the end of the bed and undressed before joining you under the blanket. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him.