You're Having Fun With This Aren't You - Part 5

You were now in Miami for the next few days and since Harry would be arriving tomorrow, you decided to go out shopping with your stylist, Maxy, and makeup artist, Manny, who were your best friends from over the years.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what's brought on this sudden shopping trip?" Maxy asked.

"We're in Miami, why wouldn't we do a little shopping?" You said innocently.

"Normally, I would accept that answer, but our shopping trips don't usually involve purchasing new lingerie," she smirked holding up a red lacy see-through bra from the rack.

"Girl, don't you know? Y/N's little boy toy is coming into town tomorrow for a few weeks," Manny smirked.

"He's not my little boy toy, he's my boyfriend," you laughed looking through different options. "And I wanted to get some new things to wear to spice things up a bit."

"I didn't realize that you and Harry were already official again," Maxy said. "I mean, I know he was at the show and you two were quite on top of each other, but I didn't know it was that serious again."

"It's always been serious between me and Harry. After we first met initially, we only talked back and forth for about two weeks before we went out on our first date and then we became exclusive in a relationship after our third date," you said. "If you know that you want to be with him, why should I wait a certain amount of time before we get back together."

"I don't know, it just seems sort of fast, you know? You two were broken up and hadn't spoken to one another in over a year, but then you meet up for one night and you're already in a full blown committed relationship with him flying here to be with you," she said.

"I can see where you're coming from, but it's not like Harry was a one-night stand and now I'm in a relationship with him. We have history and we love each other, those feelings never went away even during our year apart, so to us it's not like we're rushing in or moving too fast," you shrugged. "And honestly what's so bad about us being together, we don't want to see other people, so what's wrong with already being exclusive."

"Nothing is wrong with it," Manny said. "It's your and Harry's relationship and if you two love each other, that's all that matters. We can tell you our thoughts or opinions, but at the end of the day as long as the two of you are happy and in love, then don't worry about it."

"Thank you," you smiled.

"Now, that's settled, let's pick you out some things for your man to take off," h smirked.

You all laughed and finished looking through the store. Once you had a handful of lacy bra and underwear sets, you went back to the dressing room. As you were trying each set on, you smirked to yourself as you got a bit of an idea. You took a few pictures of yourself in the different sets.

You went to your messages and clicked on Harry's name. You picked a few pictures that you had just taken to send to him with, "Out shopping, which one is your favorite? ;)" as the message.

You changed back into your clothes and grabbed the sets you tried on.

"So, which ones are you getting?" Maxy asked.

"Um, out of these probably the red, the black, and the dark purple," you said. "

"Great choices!" Manny said. "He's going to lose his shit when he sees you them."

You laughed. "He probably is already losing his shit. I might have snapped a few photos in the dressing room and sent him a bit of a sneak peek."

"Damn girl, I didn't know you were the type to sext," he gasped.