chapter one - marks

lance mcclain had freckles.
arms, legs, face, you name it.
this wouldnt be a problem to most people, but unfortunately, he wasnt most people. he hated his freckles. marks, he would hiss at them, willing it to all disappear. he could stare in the mirror for hours, despising his marks.
- flashback -
"mama, why do i have marks on my skin?" a wide eyed lance questioned.
his mother smiled and reassured him they were beautiful, one of the prettiest parts of him. his mama loved his shining blue eyes, and his tiny freckles dotting his body.
but when he was still just a boy, she died. it was a tragic moment in lance's life, and from then on he started to bear a hate for what his mama loved about him.
he wasnt mentally stable.
on a particularlly bad day, lance tried to claw his eyes out. he tried for hours on end, until he calmed down, with the help of hunk.
he always reassured hunk that he was better now, and that he doesnt do that anymore. but lance was an amazing actor.
everyday, he would break down. he hated his marks, hated them. he would grow out his nails so he could claw at his face. he would pick the skin in which the marks were and gouge it out. he would spend all night doing it, leaving him with countless sores and scabs. he would pass out and wake up in a small pool of his own blood, then smile.
he would steal alluras concealer, and smother his skin in it until he was satisfied.

not good enough
theyll find out
you cant fuck this up

he screamed.

a/n
hello! its oliver. im making this a new plot, so if you like it, please vote! it gives me an idea of how much people like this. maybe ill make it a two parter? dont know yet, so comment with any ideas or constructive critism, thank yall!